Chapter 14

BLUE

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Red and the human to get home. All I could think about was Red. His smile. His puns. His face. I just couldn't get him of my head. I tried focusing on the TV, but everything was reminding me of Red so I just gave up. I was sitting thinking of Red and what the human said at the same time.

What does dance with the reaper mean?

Knock, knock! I shot off the couch and over to the door. I speedily opened it and happily greeted the human and Red. I had clutch my hands together to resist hugging both of them.

"Hi Red! Hello human!"

Red motioned over to the human and said "Hey Blue, this is Frisk the human." I inspected Frisk, she looked much better than before, but still had a.... sadness in her eyes. I motioned them inside and replied "I like the name human better."

Frisk giggled and sat on the couch, while Red walked into his room. I sat next to her and asked "How old are you?"

"Twelve"

"Favorite food?"

"Butterscotch pie!"

"Really? Mine is hotdogs. You should try some. In fact I'll go make some!"

I got up and hurried over to the kitchen. I opened in the fridge and grabbed the package of hotdogs. I put a pot of water on the stove, set it on boil, and dropped one hotdog in. I leaned on the counter and waited for it to finish boiling.

After about five minutes I found a hotdog bun in a cabinet and put the hotdog itself in the bun. I brought the food out to the living room and gave it to Frisk.

She smiled and said "Thanks... So uh, you want to ask me anything else?" I nodded and questioned "What's your favorite color?"

"Pink."

"Will you be my friend?"

Frisk opened her mouth to answer but was interrupted by Red walking out his room yelling "Hey! Let's play on the Xbox!" I clapped my hands together as Frisk got up and looked for the controllers.

Why is Red being so nice?

******

It was about midnight and Red, Frisk, and I were just talking when Red stood up and stated "I'm gonna make some coffee. Anyone want some?"

What's coffee?

Me and Frisk raised our hands as Red nodded and walked into the kitchen. After about ten minutes Red brought three cups of the mysterious coffee. He handed us all one cup and I took a sip. The caffeine hit me instantly.

Author's note.

Sorry for the short and bad chapter. I just couldn't think of anything good to put. But I promise the next chapter will be better.

-Queen150791