Chapter 16

RED

I was walking down the stairs getting away from that murderer.

I know it's kill or be killed around here but Toriel wanted Frisk to stay.

I strolled into the living room and glanced at Blue in the cage I made out of bones I trapped him in.

Blue's eyes had color in them again and he didn't look as hyper anymore. Blue looked up at me and asked "Was this cage needed?" I sat on the couch and replied "You were practically boncing off the walls Blue. I'm pretty sure the cage was needed for everyone's safety."

"Huh... Can I come out now?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm to lazy to let you out."

"Please Red?" Blue lit up the little yellow stars in his eyes. He looked adorable.

"Fine you can come out."

"Yay!"

I snapped and the bone cage instantly faded away. So did the yellow stars in Blue's eyes.

Aww.. He looked so cute with those little stars...

Blue grinned as he stood up and joined me on the couch.

"Tired, Blue?"

"Yes, don't ever give me coffee again."

"You really think I haven't figured that out by now?"

Blue laughed then turned on the TV with the remote and started to flip through the channels.

"Where's the human?" Blue asked out of nowhere.

"Hmm?"

"Where is the human?"

"Oh, she's in my room, said she was tired." I lied. Blue sighed then laid his head on my shoulder.

I froze.

OhmyGod, whatdoIdo, ohmyGod... Blueistouchingme, ohmyGod...

I sat there motionless for a few minutes, probably looking like a complete idiot, before my thoughts slowed down to normal rate and I slid my arm over Blue's shoulder. Blue peered up at me and smiled. It was... nice.

******

It was about three in the morning and Papyrus still wasn't home.

If he never shows up I wouldn't give a crap.

Blue breathing started to get heavy so I knew he was about to fall asleep. I would join him but I'm not going to sleep with a psychopathic murderer in my house knowing they could kill me or Blue at any second.

I looked down at Blue, he looked so freaking cute when he's sleeping. I would probably never admit that to anyone, but it's true.

There was a loud bang on the TV and Blue woke up with a shock. He looked around then realized it was the TV and calmed down. He glanced up at me and his face twisted into a look of confusion.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"Sort of."

"What?"

"Your eye."

"My eye what, Blue."

"It's glowing green."

"Really? Didn't think I could do that anymore..."

"What you mean?"

"My eye does that... when I'm... happy."

Blue's whole face lit up as he's said "Your happy? With me?"

"Uh... Yeah, I guess..."

Blue grinned even more, if smiled as much as him I think my face would be sore. Blue laid back on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

I loved him so much... Wait, what?