Chapter 20

BLUE

"Let me the hell go, Blue!" Red screamed, near tears.

"I not going to let you get hurt!"

I was holding Red by the waist, trying to keep him safe from Frisk. I looked over at... the battle sight and saw Frisk was hurrying away. I let go of Red and he sprinted toward his brothers... ashes.

Poor Red...

I speedily walked over to Red, who has kneeling over Papyrus's ashes, I sighed then tried to comfort him.

"It's okay Red, you know he loves you."

Red picked up Papyrus's tattered scarlet scarf and pressed it up against his face. I sat down next to Red then tried to give him a hug. Red moved his head so one of his eye was visible and sobbed "I know, I know... It's just, I never got a chance to tell him, tell... him..."

Red hid his face back in the scarf. The only thing I could do right now is hug Red, so I did.

I leaned closer to Red's ear whispered to Red "It's okay, Red. I'll get better."

I promise.

******

It's been about a day since the... incident. I was worried for Red he had started to say things like 'What's the point of anything' or 'Why am I here'. He also started wearing Papyrus's scarf everywhere, everytime I looked at it all I could see is Red kneeling over his brother's ashes.

Right now we were at Grillby's, Red was trying to convince me to take a shot of mustard.

At least he's not talking about death.

"Come on Blue just one."

"No."

"Do it for me."

"Fine."

"Yes!"

I picked up the small glass filled with a yellow liquid and gulped it down the way I've seen Red drink it.

Oh my god, that's awful!

I tried to keep myself from gagging while Red said "I'm surprised you mustard the courage to take a shot."

Making a pun would make him happy. God, I'm gonna hate my myself later...

I sighed and responded "Well I'll have to ketchup to you."

"I'll relish that fact."

"I'm going to take that as a condimet."

"Mayo, say that again."

Before Red could respond Grillby threw a cup at us and nearly yelled "Stop the puns or I'm gonna kick you out." I grabbed my head becuse the sudden noise made my head sting.

"Ow! Stop yelling!" I said. I looked around and everythimg began to get fuzzy and spin.

"Uh, Blue are you okay, you look... dizzy."

"I think, I think... I just need to... lay down."

"Okay, let's go." Red replied as he hopped off the stool. I got up, and immediately fell on my face because I was that dizzy. I tried to get up but just fell back down. I heard Red mumble something then a few moments later he lifted me up off the wooden floor. I glanced at Red's face. He had his hood all the way down and had his scarf pulled up, hiding most of his face.

Red meet my eyes and said "You took one shot and your already drunk as hell. Damn, Blue, you can't take alcohol or caffeine."

I let out a small laugh then blacked out.