Chapter 1

RED

  I was leaning on a thin tree with my hands shoved in the pockets of my favorite black coat. I felt a chilling breeze against my bones making me flip the hood of my coat over my head, the thick white fur warming me instantly.

  I love this jacket.

  Then I heard a noise, it was tiny but still a noise. I looked up and saw another skeleton dressed in a baby blue bandana, a light gray shirt, black pants and baby blue boots that went up to his knees standing a dozen yards in front of me.

  "Who are you!" I yelled

  The mysterious boy looked up and waved. Waved. Who does that? Something must be wrong with him for sure.

  "Come over here and tell me who you are!" I yelled louder than before. The boy quickly walks over to me. As he gets closer I see he's smiling and wearing gloves that match his bandana. His eyes are a weird color blue like a light blue but a dark blue at the same time. He stops right in front of me. This close I see he's about three or four inches shorter than me and his eye have literal stars in them.

  He smiles even more, then holds out his gloved hand and says in a slightly high pitched voice, rolling his r's a little bit "Hello, I'm the great Blue and it's very nice to meet you!" Aww... he's kinda cute...