Chapter 29

RED

I set down Blue in my bed room with my magic then used it to close the door. I looked at the ceiling to keep my watery eyes from crying.

Red your not crying, it's what weak monsters do...

I pulled myself to togeth then walked into the kitchen to find something me and Blue could eat.

******

I was sitting on the couch while Blue was in my room playing probably some cat game on my computer. I was watching something on the TV when Blue burst out (well the closest thing you can get ti bursting with a broke arm) yelling "Gaster!" I sat up and replied "Gaster what?"

"Gaster's lab!"

"What about Gaster's lab?"

"Gaster is a scientist, so he must have some kind if healy thing for my arm!"

Holy crap. That's actually true.

"Wow Blue, I'm surprised you actually thought of that. I'm almost proud of you."

That remark was supposed to be insulting but apparently Blue's brain was unable to process that so he took it as a compliment.

"Aww, thank you Red! I didn't know you were nice!"

*Internal screaming*

"You know what? Come on let's go before you run into someone again."

Bluw looked a little hurt as I used my magic to lift him down to the living room.

I led Blue out the door as I muttered under my breath "Sorry for saying that."

As we walked through the doorway teleported into Gaster's lab, all the lights seemed to be out.

What the heck?

I glanced around the dark rooms and noticed a tiny light coming out from the outline of a door. I motioned Blue to follow me then slowly walked toward the door. Just as I placed my hand on the doorknob Gaster busted through it with a load of boxes in his hand. Scaring the living crap out of me.

"What the hell!" I yelled as Blue caught me midair from falling.

"Oh, sorry Red kind of in a hurry. Wait, why are you here?"

I righted myself as I replied "Long story. Now would you have anything to help a broken arm?"

"Of course! In fact, I think it's in one of these boxes."

Gaster put the boxes and started to look through them. Blue took a step closer to Gaster and asked him "Uhh... Why are all the lights off?"

"The human."

"Frisk? What did she do?"

"What do you think? She killed almost everyone in her path, right now were evacuating everyone. Alphys was just about to get to Snow din when you two showed up."

"Where's Mettaton? Is she helping?"

"Mettaton... The human got her too... Ah ha! Here it is!"

Gaster lifted a small black needle out of the cardboard box. Blue's eyes widened as he glared at the needle and said "You know what? Nevermind, I don't need my arm to be fixed. I'll go find my way to the exit now!" Blue turned around and started to walk but I grabbed the back of his bandana and responded "Nope. It waa your idea so your going threw with it."

Blue sigh and walked back as he questioned "What do I need to do?" Gaster looked up and replied "Just give me your broken arm and I'll do the rest."

Blue reluctantly held out his arm that had a cast on it. I could see Gaster wanted to know what happened but didn't want to ask. He slowly unwrapped Blue's arm then injected the black liquid into it. Blue inhaled a little bit as Gaster took the needle out of his arm.

Then after a few moments the cracks in Blue's skull and his arm healed.

Wow. Damn Gaster, you've been busy.

Blue turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey Gastey, keep Blue safe while I'm gone." I said as I teleported to the last place the human would go, Blue trying to hold me back being the last thing I saw before being greeted by gold and orange tile.