Chapter 24

BLUE

(Author's note: I don't give a crap, Mettaton is going to be a girl. My mind fails to except the fact Mettaton's a boy, so girl it is. Screw immersion!)

"I lov-" I said as I glanced at Red and noticed he was sleeping so I stopped talking.

Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod...

Red just said he loved me. He really didn't say 'I love you' but he kinda said it.

I have absolutely no idea what to do.

He's drunk so probably didn't mean it. He's just saying things because he's drunk, yeah that's what it is...

I left Red on the couch and went to see if I could help Gaster out.

******

It's been about two days and Red doesn't seem to remember anything at all about that drunken event.

Well, that's slightly disappointing.

Gaster was looking into microscope while Red and I were chatting when Gaster's phone began ringing in his pocket.

Gaster sighed then pulled the phone out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hello, who am I talling to?" Gaster asked. "A-Alphys." A nervous voice on the phone squeaked.

"Oh hello, Alphys! What do you need?"

"Can me and Me-Mettaton come over?"

"Of course, but why?"

"We j-just-ha, ha, ha! You should've saw that knife coming missy, ha! Oh s-sorry, we just w-wanted to come o-over and chat."

"You're you want to come over because of... Papyrus, don't you?"

"... Uh, yeah..."

"I knew it. Well, see you in a bit." Gaster said as he hung up. He his head and sighed a little to loudly.

I faced him and asked "Something wrong?" Gaster rubbed his head and responded "It's just that Alphys, my lab assistant, is going to bring her laptop, and then she's going to play that damned hentai loudly just to mess with Mettaton..."

"What's hentai?"I questioned. I felt Red stiffen up next to me and Gaster froze in place.

"Something you shouldn't know about. Ever." Red loudly said.

"Bu-"

"No."

I pouted and crossed my arms as Red patted my head and offered "Why don't you go and make something to eat when Mettaton and Alphys get here?"

I nodded then got up and walked with Gaster to the kitchen area thing.

After about thirty minutes Red walked in with two females by his side so I turned to examine them.

One was a yellow dinosaur-looking thing. She was wearing a long white lab coat, a short black skirt, along with a black shirt with bright red stripes on it and a pair of glasses. She was holding a laptop, so I assumed she was Alphys.

The other girl was obviously a robot, and probably Mettaton. She had two pairs of arms, one pair had long yellow gloves the other long red gloves. She was wearing a scarlet red chestplate to match her boots. She also was wearing black leather tights. She had a glass cylinder inside it you could see a sunset yellow soul floating around. Her hair was black with reddish-orange tips. I glance at her face and noticed her hair was parted over one eye and eye that was visible had a mini eye over it that looked very... depressed.

I held my hand out and said "Hello my name's Blue, and it's a pleasure to meet both of you."