Chapter 35

RED

Blue and I were making our way to Asgore too try and convince him to not try kill all of humanity and get us all locked underground. Again.

"I can't believe she did that." Blue stated as he stared into the bright red soul.

"I mean, why didn't she just apologize and be nice to everyone and not... commit, s-suicide..." He continued as I my began eye light up red again.

I put my arm around Blue's shoulders and pulled the smaller skeleton closer to me as I comforted "Maybe she thought that freeing the monsters and ending it would the the best was to repay for everyone lost"

Or maybe she couldn't bare all the sins crawling on her back and ended it all, freeing all the monsters in the process of self elimination...

Blue let out a sad sigh and rubbed his thumb on the deceased Frisk's soul.

"It's okay Blue." I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the head. "Come on let's go make Frisk's sacrifice worth it." I finished as I let my arm drop back to my side.

Tibia honest, I was just glad the human was gone and we were finally getting of this damned hole in the ground.

We walked into the throne room. The room Asgore was waiting for the human in.

The throne was a large room with golden walls to match the judgement hall's. The floor was mostly a dead dried out grass with bloodstained yellow flower patches hiding most of the grass. In the center of the room was a chair made of pure gold and had dark red padding. On the other side of the room was a large doorway, a triangle-like window like the ones in the hall, and a chair similar to the one in the center of the room, except it had a white tarp covering it.

Asgore was staring out of the window.

"Hello Red." Asgore's deep, almost scary, voice boomed as he slowly turned around to face me and Blue.

Asgore was a very tall goat man with white fur that had random red stains in it, with midnight black hair. His eye were a piercing blood red and he had fangs that hung slightly out of his mouth. He was wearing a red cape that hid the reset of his body along with a small golden crown. His wepon was a blood red and looked like something the devil himself would use.

I casually placed my elbow Blue shoulder, like a support, as I half-heartedly give the king a salute with two fingers.

"What's up, Gorey." I asked

He gave me a disapproving glare in response.

"Well, that's never worked before..."

"Strange. You usually come here alone or with your family. Or, what is left of it."

I took that as a insult.

Asgore continued "Who is the lad next to you? He doesn't seem to be underground material."

Crap.

What am I supposed to introduce Blue as?

My friend?

My room mate?

My boyfriend?

Before I could something cheeky and rude Asgore noticed what Blue was hoding in his gloved hands.

"Wait, is that what I think it is. Is that a human soul? Did he of all people kill the human?"

Blue looked up and opened his mouth to say something stupid that would get us killed so I covered it with my free hand and answered "Oh, uh, yeah... Blue here, he, um, killed the human. Yeah..."

Blue shot me a angered looked as I gave Asgore a slow and very unconvicing nod.

Asgore was way to distracted with his plans to destroy humanity to notice.

"Give it to me this instant!" Asgore nearly yelled as he lunged for the soul with a crazed look in his eye. I pushed Blue behind me as I positioned a gaster blaster ready to blow Asgore's not-so-pretty goat head clean off.

Asgore froze in place as I summoned two more gaster blasters aiming toward his face.

"Before you take that, we have a few requests." I demanded while Asgore shot me a venomous glare.

There is no way this is ending in well....