Crossing Over (Infinte) Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"She could be dangerous but I expect you three dogs could handle it. I don't want to be any where near the thing so I thought I should let you know. However, if she even tries anything towards us, let's just say it won't end well for her or for you." The three pales started laughing and I was trying my hardest to hold back from just ripping their pretty little heads off. Before we even had a chance to respond, they ran off, going the way they came from.

"So what do we do?" I asked in the direction of Sungkyu. His shoulders heaved as he sighed deeply, letting us know that he was growing more and more frustrated at this situation.

"I think the best bet is that we go looking for her. The last thing we want is for her to start wandering around and messing up things. This town doesn't even know Vampires or Werewolves exist and it is better we keep it that way." He stated. Dong Woo and I both nodded our heads in agreement.

"Where did you sense her? Was it at the border or something?" Dong Woo questioned. Sungkyun nodded.

"She is probably farther in than that now. We should start there and spread out. I wonder why she is here though...She knows it is very dangerous to step into another's territory so why-" Before Sungkyu could finish, one of the albino creatures appeared in front of us panting. All three of us were thrown off guard.

"Help-" He - Woohyun - panted. "I-It's L. He was attacked by the girl." We all turned to look at each other and in panic, we ran after the vampire. After going a few hundred feet of forest we stopped to see that the leader we were talking to only minutes ago had his side scratched and very deep by the looks of it.

"What happened?" Sungkyu asked, his eyes glazing over at his pale counterpart.

"The girl just came out of nowhere and attacked him. He didn't even sense it." Sungjong answered, kneeling down by L's side to keep on eye on the wound.

"It seemed like she was waiting for us or something. Like she was planning to attack us." Sungyeol finished.

"Which way did she go?" I asked, growing impatient as with each growing second she was getting farther and farther away from us. They all pointed in the same direction and we quickly ran that way.

"Why the hell did she do that?" Dong Woo asked.

"Who knows, but she is not going to be on good terms with L when he gets better, that is for sure." I responded, feeling my heart pound out of nervousness. We ran and ran and no matter how much we searched she could not be found anywhere.

"Damn it!" Sungkyu, growled, taking his anger out on the tree next to him, making a few of the branches fall down. Flinching, I went over to try and calm him down.

"It's okay, we will find her. Now should we sniff her out or-" Before I could finish, I was quickly tackled to the ground. Not able to see what the hell knocked me down, I swat my hands at the thing, feeling relieved as it was lifted off of me by my pack. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see a girl about our age, growling and trying to take their eyes out. Shocked, I sat still, not knowing what to do when Dong Woo suddenly knocked her out with a very loud smack to the face. Sungkyu and I both glanced over at him.

"What. She wasn't calming down." He shrugged, feeling that it was the right thing to do at the time. Out of my daze, I quickly rose to my feet and walked over to see her. She didn't seem like she would be harmless by the looks of her but man could she pack a punch.

"What should we do with her?" I asked, studying her. Her clothes were tattered and looked as if they had been torn. By claws. That can't be a good sign, I thought.

"I think we should bring her back to the Vampires." Sungkyu suggested.

"What? Are you trying to get her killed?!" Dong Woo yelled completely confused.