Chapter 2

I hope you like this chapter!

-CAINS POV-

I was sitting by my window with the notebook in my lap. I couldn't get this girl out my head! Her beautiful blue eyes were in my mind all day, the way she looks at me is so loving and kind. I just wish I knew her.

I would love to touch her soft and creamy skin, to hold her her in my arms, to have her head lay on my chest.

Why do I feel like this? My mate is Audrey.

Why would I be drawing this girl if I had a mate?

"Son, what are you doing?" I heard my fathers voice come from the door. I jumped up, startled and dropped my notebook. The pages open, revealing the beautiful girl. My fathers eyes glanced down and he walked in the room. He bent down and gathered the empty pages that fell out and the notebook.

"What is that?" He asked as he set the notebook down on the bed. I balanced my weight on one foot then the same to the other.

"Just drawings," I said, nervously as he flipped through the pages. His eyes scanned each page, all the pages filled with the girl.

"I didn't know you can draw like this." He said as he scanned each detail of the page.

"No one knows so please don't tell anyone."

"Why don't you want anyone to know? Who is this girl, Cain? You have a mate." He accused and dropped the notebook on the bed.

"I don't know who she is, I get pictures in my brain so I draw them. I know I have a mate, Dad, but I don't get those feelings you explain to me when you touch Mom. They have dulled and I don't know why. Once they dulled I've been getting the images." I explained while collecting the papers and stuffing them in the notebook. This is exactly why I didn't want anyone to know.

"Audrey is still your mate," He said and tried to grab the notebook out of my hands but I pulled back.

"No she isn't, Dad! I don't feel those sparks when we touch!" I shouted and I heard a gasp come from the door. We both turned our heads to the door and saw my Mom and Audrey stand there.

"How dare you, Cain!" My mother scolded me. I huffed and rolled my eyes, "We all knew it, was just a matter of time. You knew we should've been pulled together right away but we are further apart."

I walked out of the room with my notebook under my arm. I touched Audrey's shoulder and gently moved her away from the entrance of the door.

"Cain.." Audrey whispered and attempted to grab my hand.

"No, Audrey." I said and pulled my hand away fast enough. Her eyes widen then fell and her shoulders slumped.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed a leather jacket and another pair of sunglasses along with my cell phone. I heard footsteps running down the stairs and my mother and Audrey appeared.

"Where are you going?" My mother demanded and grabbed my hand. Audrey's saddened eyes followed my every move and I tried to ignore her looking at me.

"I'm going out," I said and grabbed the door knob in my hands.

"Please don't go, Cain." My mother begged and I shook my head, "Ill be back." I said while adding a smile. she studied my face and reluctantly let go.

**

I walked on the side of the street, feeling the breeze as a car passed. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and slumped my shoulders. A smell overwhelmed the air and I took a deep breath. The smell of coffee and hot chocolate.

I started to walk faster and I saw a little cafe on the right side of the road. A few cars surrounded it and it had a warm feeling to it.

I walked up to the door and was greeted to the smell of food and coffee. I took a deep breath and walked to a stool by the counter.

"How may I help you?" A cheery voice asked. I looked up and saw a middle aged woman standing there with a mini notebook in her hand. I stuffed my notebook in my jacket and ordered a chocolate muffin and a hot chocolate. She nodded and glanced at the notebook in my jacket,"It'll be right up." I nodded and adjusted the sun glasses on my face. I sighed and looked down and twirled my thumbs.

"May I asked why you have sun glasses inside?" The lady asked as she set down my hot chocolate and muffin.

"The light affects my eyes," I mumbled and grabbed my cup of hot chocolate and took a sip. She made a little hum and walked away. I took a fork and cut the muffin in half, sticking a piece in my mouth.

I took a sip of my drink and heard the bell go off, signaling someone came in. A vanilla scent went through the room and my head snapped to the door seeing those piercing blue eyes glance at me and walked away.

She exists.

------------------------------------------------------

Yay or nay?

I hope y'all like this chapter! Please vote and comment and tell me what you think about this chapter!

Don't forget to read my other books! I would appreciate it!

Stay beautiful! Xx

Love ya!;)