25| Punish Me [21+!]

Start from the beginning

I held on to Jimin an had no idea where he was taking me. Whatever it was.. I already told him he could do anything to me.. there was no turning back.

He walked me into an apartment, I had never seen this place before. Is this his place..

"Jimin? What is this place"

Jimin was leaning against a wall and was looking at me, at my every move. It made me feel uncomfortable..

"This is our place Aliah, you're going to live here with me"

Did I hear that right..? what is he talking about?

"Uh.. what?!"

"You're all mine, so I want you to sleep next to me every night and spend every moment with me"

I didn't expect this to happen.

"Jimin! Are you crazy?! We just got back together! It hasn't even been a day! And you're asking me already to move in with you? No way."

"I knew you'd say something like that, but I'll give you no choice, it wasn't a question, I'm making you stay. There's nothing you can do"

He walked closer to me and embraced me in his arms. He held me tight and and then looked me in the eyes. He grabbed my face and pulled it towards himself, making my lips crash on to his, he opened his mouth, letting his tongue in, and started to kiss and suck really roughly. The kiss was so messy and intense, it was as if he was eating me. I could barely move my mouth, he was being so aggressive, I didn't know what to do. I felt his tongue all over me. My lips were being sucked and bitten, then he lifted me up, grabbing me by my thighs, making me spread my legs around his waist.

He walked me towards a bedroom, struggling to open the door because of the kissing. I could taste the blood of my lips that was bleeding because of jimins harsh bites. It was all too much for me.. I can't do this.. I pulled my face away from the kiss and tried to push him away. But he was too strong and didn't let go of me.

"Jimin stop!"

"No Aliah, don't you get it? You're all mine, I can do what I want"

He said while breathing loudly, making it sound so hot. No.. this is not right!
I pushed him away with all my strength and took a step back. He wiped his mouth and looked at me full of thirst. His blouse was half open and his hair was in a mess. Oh god he looked so sexy.

He came closer to me and grabbed my wrists turning me around so my hands would be placed on the wall in front of me. I felt his breath on my skin and his bulge against me. His hot breath traced my neck leaving a kiss on it until he came next to my earlobe. He whispered to me;

"I don't want to hurt you, but you'll deserve a punishment for being a bad girl and hurting me like that"

"S-So this is my punishment?"

"Yes"

He whispered and bit my ear.

"But.. what if I don't want his.."

"Then I'll tie you up so you can't run away"

He took of his tie and tied it around my wrists very tightly.