132

"He isn't home." Gerard stated as they pulled into the driveway. Frank rolled his eyes.

"Nice job, babe. What will you discover next? Is the sky blue?" Gerard ignored his boyfriend and climbed out of the car. The car was gone and all of the lights in the house were off.

"I am going to call him."

"Gee, you have to let him live. He is going to need some space for a while, he has been through a lot." Frank tried reasoning as he got out of the car.

"I know. But he doesn't have to be alone. Plus, I just want to know where he is." Gerard pressed a button on his phone and raised it to his ear.

After a few seconds, Gerard visibly relaxed.

"Hey. Where are you?" He paused. "Why are you still at school?" Gerard's forehead crinkled. "But why though?" There were a few more moments of silence. "Okay. But call me if you need a ride home or something. Bye." Gerard hung up.

"See? He is fine. Can we go get ice cream?" Frank said once Gerard had put his phone down. Gerard smiled at Frank.
"Sure. But I want rocky road."

"Of course babe."

-----

ew frank is rly bitter in this chapter idk why i was feeling bitter when i wrote this

um i have a secret message abt the story: 

  ereThay illway ebay omesay amadray omingcay upyay oughthay  

wooww if u can read this than congrats!!!! you know whats up ;)