119

"Do you have to go?"

"Yes. Frank gave my brother alcohol and I have to make sure that he doesn't burn the house down or something."

Pete whined as Mikey unbuckled his seat belt. Mikey chuckled as he leaned across the center console to kiss Pete.

They had parked down the street, out of sight of most of the neighborhood.

"Thanks for coming over tonight. I am glad we worked it out." Mikey admitted. Pete grinned and shrugged.

"Take your shirt off!" Pete exclaimed suddenly.

"Excuse me?" Mikey asked, incredulous.

"You are still wearing the jersey. I don't think it would be nice to explain to your brother why you are wearing it."

"Oh. Yeah." Mikey hesitated before looking at Pete. "Can you please turn around, or close your eyes?" Pete instantly complied, his hand covering his eyes as he shifted towards the other window.

Mikey quickly changed into his other shirt. "Thanks."

"Talk to you tonight?" Pete asked hopefully, turning around.

"Of course." Mikey leaned across the console again to kiss him. "Bye."

Mikey climbed out of the car, and started jogging to his house, jersey balled up in his hand. Pete watched him go, As soon as his boyfriend was out of sight, Pete started the car and drove off.