forty six

Frank for some reason had ushered Ray out of the room soon after they arrived, leaving the two brothers. There was silence for a while, Gerard was looking at his brother. Mikey was still staring forward, blinking. After 10 minutes of silence, Gerard stood up. Gerard saw Mikey's eyes dart towards him, obviously startled by the sudden movement. Gerard walked closer to the bed, and sat down on it.

He maneuvered himself so he was laying next to his brother, but he was careful not to lay on any wires. Gerard closed his eyes, trying not to cry.

"Hey, little bro." He whispered. He felt Mikey shift a little. "I am glad that you are alive... Jesus, Mikey... I thought you were dead!" Gerard's voice cracked. He felt a few warm tears run down his face, and quickly wiped them away. "Just... Let me know if you need anything. Or if you want to talk. Or if you want me to beat someone up for you." Mikey let out a breath. "Okay, little bro? Just say the word and I will help." Gerard leaned his head against Mikey's. Mikey moved his hand a little, and wove his fingers with Gerard's. Gerard smiled, and the two fell asleep.

That is how Ray and Frank found them, fast asleep.

-----
Someone pls talk to me comment or pm me I'm so lonely but also baby sitting so woW I'm not getting paid