F I N

This is the end to all my fellow readers. I'm so happy with this book but you know me, I've finally finished editing and I'm so happy with this book.

Anyways, I'm gassed that so many of you guys got until the end of this book. This book was such a journey to write because I went and am going to brought so many phases as I wrote it. It was such a deep and powerful novella to me and hopefully to you because it tells us that love comes when you are at your worst and that you are always important.

NEVER  FORGET THAT!

I absolutely love you guys. Honestly, you are making me world. You are important, special and beautiful.

Shoutout to those who voted or comments because you are AMAZBUBBLES!

Shoutout to my friends, who I've told about my Wattpad account and have supported me.

And a final shoutout to my READERS cause you are SO awesome! I love you guys.

Lastly, this is the first book of the series so go check out the second book: Bad Intentions and Billionaire's Bodyguard because I'm going to writing that too. Also Beauty and the Alpha which I may add new chapters from time to time.

Wow. I got to the end.

I love you all so so much and I want to remind you guys that you are important and you are special in your own way. Don't stop being beautiful and kind to each other. We need kindness in this world and I believe that we will beat all the evil in the world but until that day comes, help others and stay kind.

Started: 15-4-16
End: 11-12-16

Started: 15-4-16End: 11-12-16

Stay Awesome X

Stay Awesome X

LMB