31*Last Night

Two days it's been since we went to the Children Foundation. It's our last night here and Jay said something about wanting to take me to some thing special. I'm not sure what it is and its been bugging me all day.

In the early evening, I change into a dark red dress that is tight around my waist, has two slits on both side that comes up mid-thigh and a deep cleavage with spaghetti straps. To finish up the look, I put on a gold necklace and black heels. My hair tied up in a loose bun with curls falling out and my makeup is minimal.

Jay enters the room, his eyes wide when he finds me fixing myself up in the full length mirror

Jay enters the room, his eyes wide when he finds me fixing myself up in the full length mirror. I turn around with a nervous smile and his eyes light up, softening as he nears me.

"You look like an angel." He says, taking my hand and lifting to his lips, placing a soft kiss that makes my toes curl. I have no words for him. Jay is in a clean black suit that is causal yet smart looking, hair spiky yet brushed up neatly.

"Jay, you look..."

Then his famous smirk appears. "Sexy, good looking, handsome, ravishing, amazingly-"

I cover his mouth with my hand, giggling and shaking my head. "Okay, I get it. I get it."

He lets out a breathy chuckle and removes my hand, entwining it with his and leading me out the villa. Instead of going to the car, he leads us to the pier that is opposite the villa. My mouth opens in shock like a fish as Jay takes us closer and closer.

"My lady, today's dinner is on the S.S Stone." Jay gestures to white yacht that has fairy lights draping across the gates, illuminating the ocean.

"Oh, Jay." My eyes soften and I plant a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Come on, our foods getting cold." He murmurs against my lips. I giggle happily and nod, letting his lead us onto the yacht.

The yacht gently sails across the ocean as we laugh and talk, nothing but the sound of the calming waves and classical music in the background. I throw back my head in laughter, Jay laughing at a childhood story he's telling me about. Everything between us feels so raw, so naked, much more different. The food is delicious, so extravagant but enough to fill me up after one bite.

"Let's dance." Jay suggests, holding his hand out which I gratefully take. I hook my arms around his neck, his hands rest on my waist as he speaks about his sister and mum. His eyes light up when he speaks about them, like they're the most amazing thing to him in his life and that makes my heart burst with happiness.

"Jay." He stops rambling and looks at me with confused eyes.

Then I tilt my head up to capture his lips, my eyes closing, fireworks exploding. And all because I kiss him. His grip on me tightens, pulling me closer to him, leaving no gap between us. My fingers grip onto his smooth locks, his lips on my neck, my shoulder, my jaw, everything lightening up in me.

"Oh, Jay." I moan out, feeling his smirk against my skin. "Room."

He pulls away, eyes shocked but dark and diluted from lust. "Are you sure?"

Kissing him much more softly yet urgently, knowing this changes everything, I whisper. "Take me."

And that was all the permission he needed.

Afterward, Jay pushes a strand of hair behind me ear, his eyes glistening with adoration. I smile and kiss him gently, my heart pounding with adrenaline. I inhaled sharply, his scent everywhere that it's causing me to go crazy. My eyes flutter shut when he kisses the top of my head and my heart beats erotically as our naked, bare bodies cling onto each other. He groans huskily as I turn to my body to face him and I give Jay a sheepish smile then he hides his face in the crook of my neck.

"Paris," He murmurs, his breath against my neck, casing goosebumps to trickle up my arms and my heart to pound like a drum.

"Hmm?" I answer, too tired to form correct words.

"I got something for you." My eyes opens in excitement and I find his amused eyes and smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask, almost too tired to care. Almost.

Jay shuffles around, the blanket riding down his oh-my-god like body. I frown at him and he just sends me a smirk back as he bends down to grab his blazer and pulled a small box out as I sit up, covering my chest with the silk sheets.

Is that-

"No, I'm not proposing to you," Jay chuckles at my shocked face. "It's a promise ring. A promise that I am yours as you are mine. A promise to treat you as a Queen, a promise to take care of you."

He opens the box and I gasp. The ring is absolutely beautiful. A beautiful crown, light peach in fact, with diamonds and the words 'His Queen' engraved on the band of the ring. He takes my shaking hand and place the cold ring on my ring finger on my left hand. Jay lifts my hand up to his lip, his eyes gazing at me as I begin to tear up.

"Let me be your King, your Saviour, my Queen?" He asks, voice soft like a pillow but nervous enough to tell me that he means everything he says

I have no other words but I nod, speechless and touched that he has done something like this. I kiss him, harder and deeper, pouring every ounce of my love into the kiss. I think the box fell onto the floor but after tonight, let me tell you that I will be sore the next day.

••••
Edited | 15.5.17
Four edits done! Go me!

What do you think is gonna happen next? Comment below and vote as well.

LMB