38*Graduates

Finals week is finally done and Graduation is around the corner with Prom following it a few days later. Quinn told me yesterday after our last exam that this weekend I need to stay away from Jay and have some girls bonding time. Then Rose second that.

So on Saturday morning, I call up Jay to tell him that the girls forbidden me from seeing which he then laughs to and says he loves me before leaving to chill with the boys. I change into denim shorts, a floral transparent blouse and trainers.

I leave a note for my dad, telling him that I'll be staying at Quinn's for the weekend but I know he won't complain or care to be honest

I leave a note for my dad, telling him that I'll be staying at Quinn's for the weekend but I know he won't complain or care to be honest. Our relationship drifted and now we both aren't doing anything to fix it because there's too much going on in our lives to even focus on that.

I sigh sorrowfully as I enter my at and drive to the mall, where best friends are waiting for me. Quinn notices me first as soon as I park my car then she makes her way towards with Rose following after. Cassie and Valentina didn't make it because they are out with their friends to find dresses since they go to a different school to us so it's just me and my two girls. However, they're coming over for Quinn's sleepover. She squeals, hugging me so tightly I can barely breathe.

"Hi Quinn." I pant out and she chuckles, releasing me from her death grip.

"Hey," She looks at us, a sly grin covering her face. "Let's go have fun!"

I swear I've never seen Quinn so stressed out until today. Her face is fuming with annoyance and inpatient as she orders us to try some dresses on until we find our perfect dress.

"Rose! I said blue not red!" She scolds, making me snicker under my breath but she hears it and sends me a glare, immediately shutting me up. "You, go change."

I reluctantly make my way to the changing room with my chosen dress. I swear if it doesn't look nice on me then I give up dress hunting. I slip my dress on and look at myself in the mirror. I've seen myself many of times on the mirror but as I look at myself now, I can't believe it's me.

"Paris, lets us in." Rose says and I open the door, both of them flooding into the room and taking a seat on the couch that is inside the large space. Rose smirks and Quinn grins. "I think we found your dress."

I turn to look in the mirror, gently smoothing down the beautiful dress. My smile so wide as I catch my reflection. "I think so too."

At night, as I set up the snacks for the sleepover, I get a call from my one and only. I smile as I pick it up, pouring the popcorn out from the bag and into a bowl.

"Hi Jay,"

"Hey baby girl," He replies. "How was your day?"