18*Fear

"Even if she was the prettiest girl alive, she had scars, deeper than the ones engraved on her skin..."
-Unknown
***

Spring break is over in a flash, the issue of Jay and I was overlooked and the topic was never brought up. Scott, Cassandra, Valentina and Andre headed home as we parted ways. I talked to Jay like normal however I was a bit distant. He knew that so but he gave me space when necessary however my friends asked why I was always deep in thoughts but what neither of them knew that it was all on the fact that I had feelings for Jay and I didn't know how to deal with it.

Ever since when did I, the Queen Bitch, have feelings?

So as I enter school on the Tuesday back, I keep my head up, my heels clicking against the marble floor of the hallway, people moving to the side and out my way, and I head to my locker, fear radiating off everyone when they noticed a malicious smirk on my face, one that clearly shows how bad of a mood I'm in.

"P-Paris?" A freshman stutters as she nears me, glancing over at her friends, who are giggling but immediately stops when she catches them laughing at her. The girl has an ombré hair with the colours going from black at her roots to a darkish blue at her tips and stunning green eyes.

I look down at her, narrowing my blue eyes so that I look intimidating. "Yes?"

"I was wondering if you- I mean like- You know..." She mumbles so I raise my eyes, shaking my head, getting annoyed quickly.

"What?" I snap, bitterly.

"My friends were wondering if... if you can come to our stall at the carnival next week." The little freshman girl blurts out, her body shaking with fear. I look at her friends, who seem to stop giggling as I glare at them and began to cower in fear.

"Why didn't they ask me?"

"They said I should do it if I wanted to be part of their group." She admits, looking back at the ground ashamedly.

I stay quiet and look at the girl, contemplating. Then I sigh as I say my final answer. "Sure but only if you work there."

The girl beams, a stunning smile spreading her face. "Understand?" I say, sternly, and she nods, excitedly. "What's your name?"

"Neon." The name suited her and I smile inwardly.

"Well, Neon, if your friends do not allow you to work at the stall or sit with them, then I won't come to your stall and neither will anyone else." I warn, firm and promising.

Her body went stiff and she nodded, the smile slipping off her face when she realises that I will always be much more powerful than her and I'll never see her more than just a girl I helped.

"Now go." I snap and she runs away, shouting,

"Guys, she said yes!"

And I can't stop the smile that falls on my face, no matter how bitchy I feel.

Driving lunch, my friends are all around our regular table as I walk towards them however I bump into someone, making them fall on the floor. Their food falls on the floor besides them, almost ruining my designer heels, making me very mad.

"Sorry, Paris." Amerialle says, standing up and brushing the dust off her dress. I stare her down, trying to gather all the dirt and information I have on her.

She's had a boyfriend, who's actually a good friend of mine. But she's a bit of a slut, who likes to take other girls' boys. She was with Blake when I called, while her boyfriend was waiting for her at his yacht for their three month anniversary, a fact I found out from Amy (one of my minion) a couple of hours back. Silly girl, you didn't think your boyfriend would find out about you opening your legs for another guys? The fact that Blake was oblivious about her boyfriend actually makes me angry for her playing with his feelings, not like he had any.