4*Milkshake Kisses

^Picture of Travis King^
***
I just did face mask with my cousins and my sister, and my face never felt more lighter and softer than it does right now. I truly recommend it. Oh, and listen to spa music while doing it.
***

Thursday goes quicker than expected. By the last bell, everyone runs out the building like animals, all heading to their cars. I slip my bag over my shoulders as I wait for my girls to meet me at my locker. When they do, we begin to talk about Spring Break plans and head towards the cars where the boys are.

"Who wants to get milkshake?" Quinn asks with a smile and everyone shouts there agreement and head into the cars.Travis unlocks his jeep and takes the roof off as I get in with the back with Quinn and Jay gets in the front. Leo and Rose gets in the Ferrari beside us, seeing as there is no space in Travis' jeep.

"Hold on tight." Travis grins as he starts the engine and drives to our regular hangout. On the way there, Quinn asks me about the spring break plans once again, just to be clear, and I go through it with her.

"Dad allowed me to use the condo this break." I tell Quinn. "He said as long as we don't break anything, we can use it as long as we need it for."

"I can't wait. It's been like 6 years since we've been there. Now we are going with all our friends." She squeals, clapping her hands in joy. Travis chuckles as he glanced at Quinn in the rearview in amusement.

"It's gonna be hell of a fun." I watch him look at Jay, instantly knowing what he's about to ask. "Jay, you should come."

"Come with Jay." Quinn agrees, nodding her head in approval.

"What do you think, Paris?" Jay asks, turning his head so he can meet my gaze.

"I don't care." I shrug, slightly annoyed but I refuse to show it. I do care, I don't want Jay there but if Travis and Quinn does, I have to go along with it.

"Guess I'm coming." He smirks as he focus his gaze back on to the road while Quinn and Travis cheers and I groan inwardly.

After the smoothies, Travis drives back to school so Jay can collect his car and my driver can pick me up. Leo had drove off to drop Rose home so we said our goodbyes at the cafe. I sit in silence as I remember what just happened, still in shock that it did happen.

***
FLASHBACK
***

"So Jay, any girls you like at the moment?" Rose asked, flirtatiously, flicking her hair over her shoulder and batting her eyelashes, almost making me scoff. 

"Maybe." I heard him murmur under his breath and curiosity got to me and I was hoping that someone asked him what he just said and to my luck, someone did.

"What was that?" Quinn asked curiously as she sipped at her milkshake.

We were currently sitting at our regular booth in Cafe Creame. It's been put hangout since we've been friends. I sat pressed up against the window with Quinn beside me, Rose besides her. Jay sat on the opposite side of me and Leo sat beside him with Travis besides Leo.

"No one at the moment." Jay flashed a charming smile and they grin at him. I rolled my eyes as my girls swooned over 'The New Boy', again making me quietly scoff in disgust.

"So New Boy," He scowled at me as I called out his nickname I gave him. "Any sweethearts back home?"

"I don't date." He said, emphasising date as if he's hinting something.

"Oh." I whispered. Everyone looked at me confusedly as if I'm upset I can't go out with him so I quickly but calmly said. "My bitches are desperate to know if they had a chance. Clearly they do. You're welcome guys."