28*Rio

I gaze around our villa, my mouth wide open in amazement and shock, two very rare emotions I show. The room is simply beautiful and elegant with a double bed that had creamy, near-transparent, curtains that draped on top of it, curling around the four bed posts. The windows are full length and you are able to open them with the view on the ocean.

"Jay, you never seize to amaze me." I admit, turning around when I see him entering the bedroom with our luggages trailing behind him.

I place a long, hard kiss on his lips then I squeal in joy and collapse onto the silk covered bed. He knows what I like and always gives to me in the best ways. I hear him chuckle as he hovers on top of me, gripping my waist while my arms tangle around his neck.

"I knew you'd love it." He whispers, placing a feather like kiss on my lips.

I sigh, dreamily, against his lips and murmur back, wrapping my arm around his neck. "I love it so much."

"Come on, let's walk around for a while because dinner is reserved for later on the day. We are a bit busy tomorrow." He reminds and I nod before pushing him away from me and standing up from the bed to only be pushed against the bed post and Jay's lips assaulting my neck and shoulders.

I bit back a moan, rolling my hips against him, as he kisses on my collar bone, my neck and my cleavage, his tongue tracing my breast. When he pulls back, he smirks and kisses me passionately against the lip.

"You look yummy in that dress." he growls playfully and I giggle. His hands trail down the side of my body, his eyes darkening with lust as he pulls me closer to him by the waist.

"Let's go, lover boy." I tease and watch him scowl as I drag him out of the villa and to our rented car that gleams in the burning sunlight.

After dinner, we walk down the borderline of the beach, the waves rolled out and crashing softly against the gold sand as the moonlight reflection shimmers and dances in the water. My shoes are in one hand while the other hold onto Jay's, his other hand holding onto his shoes as well.

We swing our arms back and forth as we walk on the wet, sandy beach, the distant sound of cars beeping in the back. I sigh in content and look at Jay to find him already looking at me, his eyes filled with that mischief I've come to love so much.

"You look beautiful." He repeats for the 100th time tonight, eyes trailing down my body.

However, it still doesn't fail to make me blush, turning my head away in embarrassment. Tonight he just flooded me with compliment and for once I actually feel beautiful and not the Blonde Queen I'm at school. I feel like Paris Gold. He makes me feel like gold. That foreign smell lingers around us, the mixed scent between tropical fruits and the salty ocean.

"You've said that about 100 times." I smile back at him, not failing to see that smile that he lets slip into his lips. Even since I've met him, he seems to smile a lot more and less smirking. It is as if he has something he can finally smile about.

"You need to hear it, Paris. I'm pretty sure you don't hear a genuine compliment anymore." Jay answers softly, his focusing drifting away.

"You're beautiful as well." I say after a while but only getting a growl in return.

Obviously the word 'beautiful' seems to effecting his ego. Jay scowls at me and rolls his eyes. "You mean sexy or handsome."

I frown, feigning confused, as I shake my head. "No. I think you're beautiful and pretty and cute too."

"Oh really?" He replies, raising his eyes.

I nod, biting back a snicker, as his face drops. Suddenly, his arms find their way around my waist, spinning me around, making me burst into a fit of giggles and laughter as my shoes fall onto the ground, Jay's following soon after.

"Take it back or I'll through you in the ocean." He threatens, his voice coloured with humour.

I shake my head in protest, biting back a laugh. "Nope."

"Fine then."

Just as he's about to let go, I yelp out. "Okay! I take it back!"

"Say Jay is the sexiest piece of male you've ever seen and that there's no one better than him."

"Jay is the sexiest piece of male I've ever seen and there's no one better than him." I grit out, sending him a sharp glare.

Jay lowers me back onto the ground and the moment my feet touch the sand, I pounce onto him, making us fall into the sand. He rolls me over so I lie side ways, facing him as we lie underneath the glistening stars and on the cold, damp sand. My eyes catches his, green and grey which burns into my plain blue globes. He tucks a strand of loose hair behind my ear, resting his hand on my shoulder afterwards. My hand lifts up and rest on his cheek, my thumb smoothing his flushed pink cheeks, enthralled by his emerald eyes.

"You have beautiful eyes." I whisper out. "Mom used to tell me that its the doorway to see someone's soul." He smiles softly as I peck his lips, resting my forehead against his. "You have beautiful soul, how am I lucky to have you?"

"Because all twisted souls find each other," He gently kisses my forehead, letting his lips longer there for a moment before drawing back and gazing down at me with soft green eyes. "And only a few meet with the one they're made for."

I can't help the smile that rests on my lips, the butterflies that build in my stomach or even the teary eyes that become glassy as I look at this beautiful bad boy in front of me.

"My dad used to tell me that there's was always someone who will come into your life and change everything that you built."

Jay looked away, obviously finding this hard to talk about. When Jay talked about his father, which he rarely did, I would sit back and stay quiet, not wanting to ruin the moment. He sits back up, facing the sea and a moment later I copy his actions, leaning against his shoulder as his arm wraps around my waist.

"He told me it makes your stronger but it makes you weaker." Jay says bitterly. "See, my mother was his weakness and when my sister came along, it broke down walls of grief he had for his late sister."

Jay looks back at me and for a split second, my heart beat quicken. He sighs and carries on. "But before he became a drunk, he'd told me that when you find someone, who brightened your day, made you want to live for more, made you smile, then it didn't matter if they burned you or if they saved because that's all the strength you need."

I give him the softest of kisses and curl into his arms, feeling his finger run smoothly through my hair. Strength built in me every moment and minute I am beside him. He gives me a new reason to fight my past and insecurities. He is my reason. Jay Stone is the reason I try harder and for him I'll carry on trying. The waves gently crash back into the ocean then into the sand, the reflection of the moon rippling in the water as it does, and as it does, we sit silently in our thoughts, curled in each other's arms, wanting the comfort.

•••••
Edited | 14.5.17
I'm so tried after writing this.
Here another update. Hope you like it. It's just a filler.

LMB