3*Under the Mask

^Picture of Rose Scott^
***
Since I did two updates on the same day last year, I thought I'd do two edits on the same day.
***

"So where we heading?" Jay finally asks me, breaking out of my content daydreaming.

"Home." I say with a smile, which he sends back. We've been roaming around the city for two hours now and truth be told, it was really fun. I would have never thought that Jay would be the person that lifts my mood today. To be honest, that makes me a bit sad because I don't want to depend on someone for my happiness.

"If you insists and here I was having fun." He smirks and I laugh at his playfulness.

"You tend to bore me after a while." I shrug and he rolls his eyes as I send him a smirk back. The drive back to my home is slightly quiet as I direct him to my home. Jay releases a low whistle after ten minutes and I realise that we are home, loneliness sinking into me again. My house was near the beach, a view of the ocean only five minutes away.

"Nice house." Jay compliments and I smile sadly.

"Not that nice when staying by yourself."

"I feel sorry for you." He frowns to himself before sending me a soft smile.

"Sometimes I do myself." I mutter under my breath. Jay parks in front of the house door and I unstrap myself, knowing that Jay is looking at me ur refusing to look up. When I have courage to look at him, I find Jay smirking with that devilish glint in his eyes.

"I'll see you later, Stone." I grin at him. "Thanks for the day."

"Nice to pleasure you," He says with a chuckle. "And not in the sexual way. Unless you want me to?" Jay winks at me as he suggests such appalling idea.

I roll my eyes and exit the car. I feel his gaze burning into my back as I climb the stairs to the front door, every step heavier than the other. I pause as I turn the knob of the door and exhale deeply before turning around, half surprised to see him still there.

"Jay?" His eyes looks at me hopefully and I almost laugh because he looks adorable. "Wanna come in?"

Jay nods before exiting his car then walking up beside me. "Show me the way, Princess." I roll my eyes and let him inside, unlocking the glass doors that will then lead us to the hallway and into the living room.

***HIS***

***
HIS
***

When I saw her outside Luke's home, I knew instantly what she was doing there. It made me feel sick the way she allows herself to be treated like that. That she allows herself to be used and messed around with but then again, she doesn't care and is the one asking for it.

But I'm a hypocrite. I do that with girls. I saw her exit the apartment in a rush but relief flooded her eyes but also a hint of disappointment. The way she ran her fingers through her hair it looked as if she was mad and disappointed, and I have no doubt that it was about herself. So I did what a gentlemen would do. I went up to her to comfort her, to make her happy again because for some reason, ever since I first her, Paris reminded of my younger sister, Autumn, and when she went into depression at such a young age after our dad died.

That's how I ended up here. At her house and it's not for sex, which is a huge surprise. 

"Sick house." I say in awe as I take the mansion in.

Every room has the perfect view of the beach. The kitchen has an open plan with the living room, giving the best view of the beach at sunset and sunrise. I lean against the arched wall between the beach and living room. I watch the waves swiftly hit the sand as it makes the sun's ombré reflection shimmer in the water.

"It's pretty." She whispers behind me.

I feel her head rests on my shoulder, slipping her arms around my waist, as she looks at the sunset. I tense at the connection but soon melt into her arms. The way she relaxes behind me, makes it seems as if she's done this thousands of time and it's not hard to believe if she has, seeing that she's dated many boys.

"Let me show you my favourite part." She skilfully twines her hand with mine as she drags me away from then mythical view. When our hands met, a wave of electric crawled up my spine, I ignore it, not wanting to go all sappy.

"My bedroom is the best part." Paris states.

"For what?" I suggests playfully with a smirk, and she glares at me, not amused. Disappointingly, she lets go of my hand and walks a head, up the curled staircase.

Down the corridor is wall windows all the way down. The natural light hitting each dark corner of the hallway. On the second door to the right is her room. I know this because it's the door she opens. Her room is absolute heaven. The bed is the opposite side of the wall windows, giving her the perfect view of the beach every time she wakes up. Two chairs rests in front of the windows and a long matching stool in front of her bed. Two doors attached to her room, so I'm assuming it the bathroom and the wardrobe. The view is definitely the best from here.

"Come this way."

Paris opens the second door, the wardrobe, and then walks to the back where she opens the French doors to the balcony. Finally when we stand on the balcony, you see the most heavenly view of the beach at its sunset.

"You're right." I whisper and she grins at me. "This is the best part."

I look at her while she looks out at the sunset, the wind breezing through her hair, making her look like a fucking Angel.

She's beautiful. Every aspect of her. It's like a goddess is engraved into her. Her golden skin and blue eyes bolded out her features. Her lushness gold hair, falling gently onto her shoulders. She smirks at me and looks back at the sunset when she notices me staring.

This feeling within me is so fast growing and delicate, it's also deadly and dangerous. If I don't learn how to control this fucked up feeling then I'm going to be in trouble.

Glancing at her, all my worries disappear as I slip my hand on top of hers above the railing. Sparks shivers down my spine but I don't let go. She doesn't too. I don't intend to let go of her hand. Whatever she's doing to me, it's getting worse.

And I don't even know her but I'm determined to find out, to find out who the girl under the bitch mask is without getting my feelings all fucked up.

Paris shivers from the cold and I slip off my leather jacket, gently draping it over her shoulder. She blushes slightly, causing me to smirk, before sending me a grateful smile.

Paris Gold.

••••
Who's a fan of Demi Lovato?

Vote and comment

LMB