26*Tease

In the end the carnival was a success, raising over $100,000 that will be sent to charities around the nation. We found Neon sitting by herself in the picnic area, bloodshot eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks. She told us everything that went on, how Annalise and blondie, Tesla, told her that she wasn't needed anymore because they don't want to be seen around her, a 'loser', while I come to their stall and attract attention to them.

Too bad it didn't go the way they wanted it to go. I told Neon that, if she wanted, she's allowed to sit with us at lunch. I swear, I had never seen anyone smiling as huge as she did. Quinn decided as we were packing up to host a party in celebration of the money we raised. I quickly agreed, persuading Jay that it's a great time to announce our relationship status, which he complied to reluctantly.

So as I walk into the kitchen, in search of Quinn. I find her sitting on the counter, lips locked with Marcus (I'm pretty sure I hooked up with him). I shrug and pull her off her, smiling seductively at him, his eyes dazed as he stumbles off, obviously drunk. I shake my head at her as she pouts, sighing with disappointment but soon noticing how Travis is flirting with some girl a few metres away from me. I sigh at their childishness but choose not to say anything while my best friend gives me an annoyed look.

"What?" Quinn groans, sipping on the glass of punch in the red sole cup besides her. She does a double take as she takes me in, eyes bulging out of its sockets. "Damn Paris, you look fucking hot."

I'm wearing a white sanity gown, two longs slits that stops at my hips, and a matching choker around my neck with my hair tied up into a messy ponytail and my makeup minimal. I smirk, twirling around so she can see how the dress looks like.

"I've been so frustrated lately, hopefully this will get me laid tonight." Quinn returns a smirk and snickers, jumping off the counter and hooks her arms through mine. "Do you know how hard it is to resist him?"

"Oh babe." She pouts sympathetically. "You look hot so no worries."

We giggle as we make our way to the dance floor. I glance around the room to see if Jay has arrived but when I don't see him, I sigh and dance my heart out, my hips swaying to the beat of the song while I run my fingers through my curled golden locks. I watch boys stare at me with lust filled eyes, smirking at them and sending them cheeky flirtatious winks.

"Hey, princess." I hear my favourite husky voice whisper against my ear, hands resting on my hips as I move my body against him, earning a groan from him.

I turn around to face him, my smirk widening when I see his frustrated, lust filled eyes. "Hey baby."

"You look so fucking sexy." He growls out. "Did you not expect all the boys looking at you like they want to have you?"

"But you have me. They don't." I flick my hair behind my shoulder and pout, causing his green eyes to darken even more. "I'm yours, remember."

Jay groans, tugging me through the crowd, missing me sending a cheeky wink and smile at my girls. He takes me upstairs and as soon as he closed to door to one of the guest room, his lips met mine, hungry and eager.

"Fuck." Jay hisses as I run my fingers underneath his v-neck shirt, tracing his defined chest, his heartbeat thumping erotically like mine.

Jay pushes me against the wall, a gasp escaping my lips, allowing him to deepen the kiss, his tongue invading my mouth, rough and hard. He traps my hands above my head, gripping onto my wrist as he pushes himself against me, closing the small, invisible distance between us. I moan as he bites on my lower lip, tugging it, pleasuring it.

Fireworks exploded in the back of my mind, common sense thrown out the window as his hands trace my finger, dipping into my timid waist before trailing underneath the petite dress. I whimper under his spell, his lips sucking against my neck, obviously leaving a hickey, his claim.

"Jay." I gasp out, feeling his tongue trace the top of my breast, dipping into my cleavage.

My eyes roll back as ecstasy hits me multiple times. He captures my lips again and I tug at the hem of his shirt, wanting it off him so I can see his beautiful body that is all mine. Smirking against my lips, he slipped off his shirt in that hot and attractive way guys do. I swoon, greedily taking the sight of him in.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Jay snickered.

"I don't need to take a picture because your mine." I retort, smirking back at him. He shakes his head in amusement then catches me by surprise by hoisting me up against the wall, my legs instinctively wrapping around his torso as he kisses me once more.

"You're so beautiful. So fucking beautiful." He murmurs, a blush rising up on my cheeks. "Who do you belong to, Paris?"

I sighs in bliss when Jay pulls back and nibbles on my earlobe, his warm and minty breath fanning over my face. "You, Jay. I'm yours."

Jay pulls away and grins at me, his sexy dimples prominent and on display. He places me back onto the ground, allowing myself to fix myself up before we head back down to our friends. There is a mirror in the room so I head over there but the moment I catch glimpse of myself, I gape at my reflection, sending a sharp glare to Jay, who snickered with pride. My lips are red and swollen, my cheeks so flushed and my hair looks like a bird nest.

"Ready to get back to the party?" He asks, slipping his shirt back over his head. I groan loudly at the sight of him covering his godlike body as I finish making myself look decent.

"Ready." I reply, breathlessly which has him chuckling as he kisses my forehead, entwining our fingers together and leading my lip body downstairs. As we enter the music filled room, Jay tugs on my hand, making me lift me head to face him. I raise my eyes and he smiles that killer smile, his forest green eyes sparkling like stars.

"Wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?"

I smirk. "Oh?"

"Yes and maybe you'll be lucky." He grazes his teeth against my earlobe, my hands holding onto his shoulder to help me stand up as my knees begins to give away again. But I muster all the power I have within me and press myself flush against him, a dark lust-filled groan escaping his lips.

"Or maybe I'll please you. In every single way."

He lets out a groan from the back of his throat, more huskily and hungrily like a predator. "I'll pick you at 8."

"I'll be waiting." I retort, sashaying off, his eyes burn into my ass once again.

Boys.

••••
Edited | 30.4.17

I've been writing so much today that my head is beginning to hurt again.

Vote and Comment

LMB