34*The Betrayal

I wake up smiling everyday for the next 2 weeks. Actaully smiling. I am happy for life, for everything. I smile for my family, my friends, my boyfriend but mostly for my twin. I smile genuinely and happily as I enter the school, my heels clinking against the hallways. Quinn is the first to notice me as she hugs me and I hug her back.

"Hey babe." She says, a lazy smile crossing her face but instantly dropping when Travis takes her phone out her free hand.

I watch her fight with him and I chuckle. I look over at Rose and Blake, who seemed to be so comfortable with each other. She scowls at him as he sends her his player like smile but if you see closely, you can see the faint smile in her scowl and the blush rising on her cheeks.

Leo is another story, same old, same old. His fingers furiously texted away and I know don't who it is to. Jay grins at me, kissing me as I wrap my arms around his neck. His kisses make my toes curl, butterflies in my stomach, my heart thumping.

He makes me happy.

"So guys," Leo begin as I pull away from Jay, all our attention on him. He grins, rubbing his hands together. "How about a party?"

And I'm pretty sure all of us are grinning like loonies.

A party isn't hard to make under short notice. Leo's house is where it is taking place. The boys help set the decor and food up while us girls got ready, finishing up as the first guest arrive. After the first guest arrive, more swarm in and within half an hour the house is filled.

I'm wearing a bush pink satin dress that hugs my curves nicely, showing cleavage but also showing the hickey Jay put on in the morning and finally nude heels and a diamond chocker complimenting the look.

I make my way downstairs and immediately find Jay, his sexy smirk beaming at me as he helps me down the stairs

I make my way downstairs and immediately find Jay, his sexy smirk beaming at me as he helps me down the stairs. His eyes graze down my body but his smirk grows bigger when he sees the hickey, his mark, on show for all to see. He immediately kisses me and I run my fingers through his hair. When Jay pulls away, my lips are swollen and his hair is a mess.

"Happy?" I scowl, fixing him and myself up.

"Defiantly." He gives me a cheeky grin and leads me to the dance floor. "You look beautiful, baby."

I blush instantly and turn away from his as I Want You To Know by Zedd and Selena Gomez comes on, my body grinding against his, his hands resting on my waist. His lips attack my neck but I sway from side to side, sweaty bodies and alcohol scent filled the air. The sound of music blaring out the speakers, laughter and chatter filling the air. Jay chuckles as I turn around, hooking my arms around his neck, dancing and pressing myself against him.

"Drink?" He asks and I nod, enthusiastically. He gets lost in the crowd and I make my way to the side, stumbling and bumping into a few people. I see Cassie and I grin, making my way to her.