Who's ringing the doorbell this late?!.

Comenzar desde el principio

After Emelia introduced her children to Clara-belle and Clara-belle introduced herself and her daughter ,Megan although at the time Megan was absent, she was sleeping.

"Reanna and Ricardo are twins, as you can see, when could I pay Mr. Wallace a nice unexpected visit, Clara?."

Emelia told Clara-belle as she asks her this.

"Before we pay the bastard Ricardo that little, unexpected visit, might I just suggest that we both should pay a visit to (daddy) Richard Wallace, first with our children and tell him exactly what his bastard of a son Ricardo Richard Wallace, did to us six years and five years ago after pouring your heart out to him!."

She told Clara-belle, as she suggested this to Clara, angrily.

"Your plan is very interesting, Emelia and I agreed we should pay a visit to Richard before with the children."

Clara-belle, agreed with Emelia once and for all that it was payback time for Ricardo and he needed to taste his own bitter medicine to know,  or else he would never stop playing girls like a flipping game of poker the best we could do was straight in diamonds but he could do better as in a royal flush, but not anymore because we now have the upper hand which is the royal flush in his face! and he can only do straight diamonds.

Clara-belle thought with a revengeful smile.

They say what goes around comes around.

"Emelia, would you like a cup of tea?."

Clara-belle asks as she switches on her kettle and took out four cups from the cabinet, but she took out two of Megan's spout cups the ones she uses when she drinks hot chocolate with marshmallows at Christmas.

"Yes, please could I have a cup of Nescafe coffee with one cream and two sugars, please, and can Reanna and Ricardo, have two hot chocolate?."

She replies to Clara, as she asks.

"Emelia, I am already making the children's drinks I am almost done with their drinks now."

Clara exclaims to Emelia.

"Here you are children, Clara-belle told them as she hands them both a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows on top."

"Thank you, Clara-belle omg I love marshmallows."

Reanna and Ricardo told Clara with bright smiles.

"Emelia, here you go your Nescafe coffee just as you like it."

Clara, told her as she hands her, her coffee, and she also sat down with her coffee and discussed

The plan a bit more.

"OK, Emelia, this plan is interesting as I mentioned before, but I'm afraid we'll have to finish this conversation sometime later today or maybe in the morning."

Clara-belle told her as she helps Emelia, with her luggage, up the stairs.

"Emelia, let me show you to the guest bedroom, where you and the children will be sleeping while you are staying here with us."

Clara, told her as she leads the way down the hallway.

"OK, brilliant, Clara-belle," Emelia replies, as Clara opens the fourth door on the left-hand side and welcomes her to her new bedroom and gives her a tour of it and the bathroom and clothes and shoe closets after she was done she said later and went back to her bedroom.