Chapter 23

Tris POV

"Percy?" I question.

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to get a tattoo."

Her eyes go wide.

"ONLY IF YOU DO."

We both walk down to the pit, taking the long way, past the chasm.

"We should get some clothes to show them off." I say. "You know. Before we actually get them."

We both walk into "Dauntless Clothes." and we go straight for the tank tops. We are both going to get the same tattoo, angel wings on our right shoulders.

"We need to get a leather jacket, and a tank top. We should surprise them." she says.

I nod.

We go to the back of the store, and we each find a leather jacket, and a black tank top. We pay for our things, and we leave.

We walk into the tattoo shop, and I see Tori.

"Ya'll sure do play Candor or Dauntless a lot." she says, laughing.

"Yup. But can we change really quick?" Percy asks.

She shows us to one of the closed off spaces, and we change into black tank tops, then we walk out.

"Ready?" she asks.

"Ready." I say.

I go over to one of the chairs, and I sit down. I show her where exactly I want it, and she starts.

When she if finished, I look at the tattoo. Absolutely beautiful. I feathers on the wings, look so realistic, and amazing.

I go over and see Percy standing there looking at her shoulder in the mirror, glaring at the artwork on her body.

We walk back up from the pit to the apartment, again taking the long way.

When we get there, they see we have shopping bags, and new clothes on.

"Really?" Annie complains.

We pull off our jackets to show the artwork.

"Wow." Annie says. "Tori did a good job."

"Tori didn't do mine dude." I tell him.

"She did mine though." Percy claims.

"Marie did mine." I tell him, then his eyes go wide.

He grazes his hand over my tattoo, outlining the drawing.

"If you get anymore creepy, I will submit you to Erudite Insane Asylum." I tell him jokingly.

He laughs, nervously.

I put my jacket back on, while Percy leaves hers off, showing she is proud of herself.
We resume the game where we left off.
~~~~~~~~~~
"CAMERON!" Percy screams. "CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS."

"DAUNTLESS" he yells back.

"I DARE YOU TO SIT AT THE LUNCH TABLE WITH US."

"Speaking of that. Let's go to dinner now"
~~~~~~~~~~~
We all walk down to dinner.

Tonight they are serving hamburgers again. I grab one, and put it on a bun, then I add some pickles to it.

I start eating, when Tobias sits next to me. 

"What do you think you are doing?" An asks him, grabbing my arm to pull me closer. 

"Sitting next to Tris. Got a problem with that Anthony?" he asks.

I eat really quickly, then I leave. 

I walk down to the training room to read the schedule. 

Me and Max are going to do fear landscapes for half of the day, and for the other half, I am doing my fear landscape, tomorrow is going to be a busy day. 

"Hey." I hear coming from behind me. 

I turn around and see Tobias. 

"So you're here." I say. 

He then pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me, but then pulls away. 

"Is this going to become an everyday thing?" I ask him. 

Then he looks at the bruise on my stomach.

"So I hurt you that bad huh?" he asks me.

"Yup." I say. 

I then just decide to get an early night and I go to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up, to the sound of Zeke's alarm. I get up and I take a shower. 

When I get out of the shower, I go to my room, and I dry my hair. Then I french braid my hair. I put on a black tank-top, and black jeans. 

I grab my phone, and I walk out of the room, to only see Annie sleeping on my couch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I question.

He just shrugs.

I walk by him, and I grab his leather jacket, then I mess up his hair and I walk out of the door.

I go up to where we are doing the landscapes, and I start Tobias off. I take the needle, and I plunge it into his neck, causing him to fall asleep. 

He stands on a building, more like a rope, he looks down, and gets scared. He walks towards the building, and enters through the window, then I watch as he enters a box, one that is closing in on him. He pushes his arms outwards, and stops the box from moving. He then stands in a room with a girl, and a gun. He cocks it, then puts it to her head, pulling the trigger. He is in an Abnegation home. He stands there, with a tear soaked face. "Tobias this is for your own good" I hear, then he knocks him out, and he is out of the landscape. 

"So this is why your name is Four?" I ask him. 

"Yeah." he says, ashamed.

"Here come on." I say as I pull him arm.

We walk all the way down to the chasm, and he starts kissing me. I kiss back. But then I hear a dreadful sound.....

Anthony.

Anthony POV

"So this is why your name is Four?" Tris asks Four..

"Yeah." he says, ashamed.

"Here come one." she tells him, pulling his arm. 

I follow them. I don't trust him around her. 

He starts kissing her. I know Tris, she wont kiss back. Or so I thought. 

She starts to kiss back, so I walk in front of them both, and I clear my throat. Then I bolt. If she sees me, she might kill me.