Chapter 17

Tris POV

"Hug!" I yell at Anthony.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his arms around me. I can tell he is so confused.

"Your face though." I tell him.

"Yeah sorry. I know you meant air hug." he tells me, embarrassed.

"Who says I did?"

I walk away, with him dumbfounded behind me.

"You coming with?" I tell him.

He follows me, trailing behind, laughing.

On the way back to Chris' he tells me what Tobias said. We are going to prank him now. Annie will walk into the room, pretending to tear up, making them think I'm dead. Then after a while, I will walk in, and run past Tobias and slap him. Then we will high five.

Time to start.

I wait outside the room for a few minutes. Hearing them laugh at him. I go in before I'm supposed to.

I run past Tobias and slap him, then I go and sit down with Annie, and Cameron, and high five them both.

"Anthony." Percy asks An. "Candor or Dauntless."

"Dauntless" he tells her.

"I dare you to go into the guest bedroom with Aeries."

He nods and walks away with her, Zeke and Tobias looking mad.

~~~~~~~

"Since they wont be back for a while, lets play another round. Cameron?" Peter asks Blondie.

"UHHHHHH" He replies back, nervous.

"YO BLONDIE ANSWER THE QUESTION!" I yell at him.

"Dauntless." he says after a few minutes.

"I dare for you, Uriah, Zekey, Caleb, and Chris, to go set up a prank for them outside, we will tell them that you are outside, so they will walk into the prank." Peter says.

They all get up and start to go outside after gathering materials. I decide to go too, but not before being grabbed away by Peter.

"Who says you can go." he says with a smug look on his face.

When they all walk out, I hear Tobias say he is going to get something from the kitchen. When he gets up, he goes behind me, and pushes me onto the floor, all because I didn't sit down. I land straight on my broken wrist, and scream in pain. The next thing I know, I hear the door unlatch, someone walk in, and him kicking me on the back of my head, making me black out.

Chris POV

"Since they wont be back for a while, lets play another round. Cameron?" Peter asks Cameron.

"UHHHHHH" He replies back, nervous.

"YO BLONDIE ANSWER THE QUESTION!" Tris yells at him.

"Dauntless." he says after a few minutes.

"I dare for you, Uriah, Zekey, Caleb, and Chris, to go set up a prank for them outside, we will tell them that you are outside, so they will walk into the prank." Peter says.

We all get up and start to go outside after gathering materials. Tris tries to go, but Peter grabs her wrist.

We go outside and start planning.

"Okay, so we will put the bucket up here full of-" Kae tries to say, but gets cut off by Kadie and Alison,

"Hey what are you doing?" Kadie asks.

"We are setting up a prank fo-" I start to say.

"WHERES TRIS?!?!" Alison asks, cutting me off.

"Shes inside" I tell them both.

"And who's in there?" Kadie asks, her eyes getting wide.

"Well, there Peter, Four, and als-"

I realize my mistake. I put my ear to the door, and hear Tris let out a high pitched scream, after something pounding on the floor.

I open the door, and see Tris on the floor, with Four standing over her, and he hits her head on the floor as hard as he can, with his shoe.

Uriah picks her up, and starts walking out, with Kaelynne trotting behind him. I go over to the guest bedroom, and open the door, to see Anthony pinning Aeries to the floor, laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" I yell.

"She made a bet that I couldn't pin her to the floor." he tells me.

I grab him by the arm, slamming him to the floor, and put my shoe above his head, ready to hit his head against the floor.

"HEY WAIT NO PLEASE DON'T" he pleads.

"Well that's what just happened to Tris, COMMON!" I tell him.

"TAKE HER to the HOSPITAL!" He yells at me.

"LEARN THAT THE SKY IS BLUE!" I yell back.

"THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED."

"WELL SAME WITH TRIS. COME ON!"

We go down to the hospital and just sit down and wait.