Chapter 14

Anthony POV

I wake up, looking for Tris, and I see Four, he is starting to stir and now he is going to pay.

I walk over to him and grab the collar or his shirt, slamming him against the wall, pinning him, so he has no way out. I start punching him in the face. He tried to get out of my grip, but he doesn't try hard enough. He is half asleep, so he is half of his strength, I am much stronger than him.

After a few minutes of punching him, I feel someone grabbing me. I look back and see Kaelynne. I know she is stronger than me, but not much.

She grabs my arms, and pins me against the wall, putting me in her death grip, I didn't even know she had one.

"I-have-to-get-him" I say struggling.

"CALM DOWN. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!" she yells at me.

I regain my strength, and push her off, slaming her to the floor.

"I.....I just hurt my sister, for Tris. Tris is apparently important to me" I whisper to myself.

"FOUR TRIED TO THROW HER OVER THE RAILING!" I yell at her, angry.

I then run after him, knowing where he is probably going.

To find Tris.

Tris POV

I fell asleep on my bed for a few more hours, and woke up to the sound of the front door. I immediately get ready to attack, grabbing the butter-knife under my pillow, and put it in my good hand. My left, the one I hurt.

I walk out of my room, with the knife behind my back. I see Tobias looking for something. Me.

I sneak up behind him, and headlock him. My elbow locked on his throat, and my other behind his back, getting ready to stab him if needed.

I force him to walk out the door, and down to Chris' apartment. She will know what to do.

"Hey Tri- OH MY GOD FOUR!" she yells.

She drags him inside, and kicks me out, telling me to rest.

Kaelynne POV

I see An, pinning Four up against the wall. I stop him, pulling him back, and pinning him up too.

"I-have-to-get-him" he says struggling.

"CALM DOWN. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER!" I yell at him.

He regains his strength and throws me off, making me hit my head on the wall, then slamming to the floor, twisting my wrist.

Then Uriah wakes up, trying to help me, checking my wrist, going out to the nurses station, and grabbing a wrap to go around my wrist. Its black, and sticks to its self. It will be easy to fight in.

Chris POV

I know what he did to her. I drag him inside, catching him with a death grip, calling him a coward, and saying if he ever goes near Tris again, I wont hesitate to kill him.

Anthony POV

I find Tris in her apartment.

"You better be okay." I tell her.

"Why do you say that?" she questions.

"Because I just hurt my twin, maybe gave her a concision, and maybe broke something."

She comes up to me smiling. Raising her hand, making a fist, and hitting me right in the face. Right in the eye. I scream in pain,.

"YOU IDIOT. KAE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME AND ALWAYS WILL ME. YOU ARE SO DUMB." with that she storms out