Chapter 19

Tris POV

When I get into the training room, that's when I finally start laughing.

"Is somebody in here?" I hear someone say.

I hide behind a stack of metal shelves covered in weights, knives, guns, bullets, and markers. When I look in-between things to see who it is, I see a tear soaked Tobias, crouching down by the door. He is clutching his eye, while tears are streaming down his face.

I decide to have some fun. I disguise my voice and start to speak.

"Hey did you see that savage in the cafeteria?" I ask him, holding back laughter.

"Um actually no." he says, lying through his teeth.

"Oh really? Well she punched this guy in the eye, her hand had a cast on it, so I think she killed the guy." I say.

"No she didn't"

"How do you know?" I ask, now walking from behind the shelves, so he can see me, taking the disguise of my voice. "Were you there?"

I give him an evil smirk.

He starts walking towards me, he can't see out of his right eye. I start walking towards him.

"You really want to do that?" I tell him. "I'll make the other eye match."

"Oh and you really want to do that, I'll make the other wrist match."

I laugh.

"You little brat. Take me seriously." he tells me, angrily.

He stops.

"Now bow down, this will be fun." I tell him smiling.

I hear the door unlatch, and he runs away like a little girl. My grin gets so wide, until I turn around, and see Peter standing there.

"I'm not afraid of a little stiff." he tells me.

"Okay. get out on the mat." I say getting my smile back.

I know how to throw him off. I take off my tank top, now only wearing a sports bra, I take off my boots, not wearing anything on my feet, so I can lock my knees and do dead weight. He took off his shoes too.

I get out on the mat, and stand in the corner.

"Ready Stiff?" I tell him.

He turns around, not expecting to see me like this. He gets really nervous.

"I'm.. not a Stiff."

Then Kadie walks in.

"Meet my friend Kadie, she will referee." he tells me.

I stare at her confused, and she just winks at me.

She counts us off.

I start by taking a punch at him, hitting his shoulder. He takes a punch at me, but I dodge, so it doesn't even graze my face. He turns his back, and I run and jump on him. I pull him back, but swing my legs out, so I don't fall beneath him. I kick his ribs, and he shrivels up into a little ball.

"Hmm I guess I win." I tell him excitedly.

I go and grab my shirt, skipping, then going to get my boots. Then I just skip out the door.

I finish skipping when I get back down to the cafeteria, I took the long way, so it takes a couple minutes. I go over to my table, and I sit, right in-between Uriah and Anthony. I start talking to Kae, when Annie leans over close to my face. I start leaning onto Uriah, put Annie pulls me back over to him. He moves my head so he can whisper something in my ear. 

"You may be a savage, but not as good as me." he whispers.

I laugh. 

"Wow you make really bad jokes." I tell him.

Then Percy comes over. 

"Hey Tris. Can I talk to you?" she asks me.

"Sure." I say.

Then An grabs my arm.

"You are not going to go, at least not without me." he tells me.

I pull my arm away from him, and he stands up. We follow Percy all the way to the chasm.

"I'm sorry." She says. "I thought they were good guys. But they aren't" 

"Why did you think they were good guys?" I ask her.

"Because, they said that if I agreed to hang with them, help them, because they needed to get back at you, they said if I did, then they would talk to Cameron." 

She sighs.

"Well about an hour ago, they said they aren't going to get back at you anymore, they would do something worse. I said I would help, because they told me that you were a bad person, but only if they got Cameron to talk to me. But they said they didn't even talk to him yet, nor would they ever." She tells me.

"Do you know what they are going to do to me?" I ask her.

"No they wouldn't tell me." 

I sigh. There are only a few more things they could do, to make me suffer, before they kill me.

"Wait, was Eric at Candor or Dauntless this morning?" I ask.

"No. He wasn't. He wanted to train more." Annie tells me.

"Good. But he will ask about my savagery, and why I did that." I say.

"Well he already knows." I hear from a voice behind me.

I whip my head around and see Eric. 

"Yeah and how is that?" I ask him.

"Four told me." 

My eyes get wide. 

"What did he tell you?" I ask him.

"He told me that he threw you forward during Candor or Dauntless, making you fall on your wrist, and then he slammed you head into the cement. He says you wont ever forgive him."

"Well finally. He became smart." I tell him.

We all laugh. Time to figure out what they are doing, and how to get back at them.