Chapter 21

Tris POV

While we are riding on the train, I put my tank-top back on, in attempt to make myself not so cold. Its a week until Halloween, and it's cold.

"Annie I'm cold." I tell him, leaning my head back.

He hands me his jacket.

"I thought you were also cold." I tell him.

"Not really." he says. 

I can see he is lying. His words are slurring, his teeth are chattering, and hes curled up in the corner. I put on his jacket, and I start to warm up.

After a few minutes, I look out the window, and see we are coming up to the Dauntless compound.

We jump off the train, and go into the building. We get to the hospital. 

"Name?" the lady asks.

"Beatrice Pedrad." I tell her,

"Problem?"

"Got punched in the stomach." 

"Okay lets go."

Then she leads us to a hospital room. It's huge. When we get in there, I take off Annie's leather jacket, and he puts it back on. I curl up under the blanket, on the hospital bed, and just watch a movie. We are watching "The 5th Wave" and Annie just sits there emotionless. 

We wait for half an hour until a doctor comes in. He tells me I need to do X-rays, and then leaves. 

By the time we are done with X-rays, it would be about third period. 

An hour later, the doctor comes in, and says that I just got bruised pretty badly. 

~~~~~~~

When we get to school, I have stole Annie's jacket back, and it's the middle of lunch. Lunch here lasts about two hours. I get a tray, full of food. Everybody gets one, but not everybody eats it. Theres a bunch of food that the Abnegation made, and some Erudite made. Carrot and radish soup, more carrots, a glass of water, a brownie from Erudite, along with an apple. 

It's all really good. 

After lunch me and Annie have to go to Art. 

"Here." I say. "Have you jacket back." 

I hand him his jacket, while Kae is walking by, and she grabs it, and says: "I'm cold." 

He laughs at her, and takes it back.

We wait five minutes, before the teacher walks in. 

"Hello class. I am Ms. Wu. But just call me Tori." she says. "Today, we have a free class, so do whatever you want."  

I turn towards Kae and Annie. I questionably stare at Annie. He is wearing his jacket, but Kae also has one on.

"See something you like?" he asks me.

"In you dreams, light boy." I tell him.

"Are you sure? You are sure staring really hard."

"You and Kae are wearing the same exact jacket." I tell him. "Uriah has that one." 

Kae looks away.

"I maybe stole it from Uriah when he wasn't looking. I was cold." she says. 

I lady then walks into the room, hands Tori a note, and then leaves.

"Tris, Anthony. They need you to go down to the training room, they want you guys to teach the class again." 

I sigh. 

We walk down to the training room, and see all the students from earlier, except for Kae. As if on cue, she walks in. 

"We are going to go over punching bags again." I yell.

I walk over to one of the punching bags, and start showing how to punch. 

"Keep all tension in you abdomen." I tell them.

I take off my tank-top, to punch better, and over my shoulder I hear Peter.

"YEAH! GO STIFF. TAKE IT OFF." He screams to me.

I walk over to him, grab him by the ear, and drag him into the locker room. 

"You know it." I whisper to him. 

He looks so confused. 

I just walk away. 

I get back into the room, and demonstrate one more time.

I see Annie staring at me across the room. I decide to have a little fun. 

"HEY! ANTHONY! LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?!" I scream to him. 

He gives me the death glare, turns around, and leaves the room. 

After a few minutes, he walks back in, right up to me. Taking off his jacket, and putting it over my shoulders. 

"Four is laughing at you." he whispers in my ear.

"So?" I ask.

"He thinks we are dating. Lets humor him."

I let out a chuckle. 

"Wait what." I tell him.

"Lets humor him." 

I slap his face, lean in, centimeters away from his face, and I scream "I WILL NEVER DATE YOU!" then I run away laughing, at what I just did.

I decide that the last class doesn't matter, so I just catch the train to go home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get a few feet away from my apartment, I hear the blaring of music. Zekes music to be exact. I know it's his music, just because he is listening is Marilyn Manson, and just Marilyn Mason. 

I grab the door knob slowly, twisting it, quietly, then bursting it open, to not find Zeke, but to find Tobias. 

"Four" I says, standing in the doorway.

"Tris." he says. 

He then slams me against the wall, and starts kissing me. He pins me to the wall, put I wiggle my wrist free, and I slap him. 

"In your dreams Eaton." I tell him. 

I look at his face, a black eye (who knows where from), three giant bruises on his neck, and more bruises on his arms. 

"Eaton. Like what you see." I tell him.

Then I realize what I am wearing, my sports bra, Annie's jacket, my black ripped denim shorts, and my combat boots. Not a good idea to wear, especially around a guy that has a huge crush on you.