Chapter 18

Anthony POV

When we finally get permission to go see Tris, I wish I hadn't. She was laying in the hospital bed, with a breathing mask on. Her eyes were close, and her body looks so lifeless. She has a huge bruise on her forehead, and scratches on her face. Her hair is pulled back in a messy bun, with a bright pink hair tie. She has an IV in her arm, pumping fluids into her body.

I grab her right hand, and put it in my left, and squeeze it, saying; Tris come back. Please.

I let go and look at her hand, studying the lines, covering her hands and fingers, forming prints. Her half chipped off black nail polish, that used to say "Dauntless" but now just say "Daunt" in the off white color.

I put her hand back into mine, and squeeze again, now saying; Tris. Please.

Then I feel something I wouldn't expect. Her finger twitch, and she squeezes back.

Her eyes flutter, and then open. She tries to look at me, but she cant sit up. She reaches her hand up, the one with the cast, and takes off the air mask, covering her nose and mouth.

"Annie?" she question, in a whispering tone.

"Yes Bea?" I say back, my voice clear.

"Where, in the world am I?" she asks laughing.

"The hospital." I tell her.

I wrap her in a hug, and she hugs back.

"I thought we wouldn't ever do that again?" she asks.

"Yeah. But right now doesn't matter."

She laughs.

Then Percy comes in. Throws her body on Tris' and wraps her in a tight hug.

"I AM SOOOOO SORRY. I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WHERE GOING TO DO THAT!" she yells, in a deafening tone, making Tris scared.

"Get-off-of-me!" Tris says in-between breaths, acting serious.

She doesn't leave.

"PERSEUS POTTER GET OFF OF HER!" I scream.

I end up having to grab her and take her off Tris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, she is able to get up, and she will be released.

I call Uriah, to bring Tris some clothes.

He shows up right before a nurse comes in, and gives us the release forms.

When Tris is finished changing, you can tell Uriah pick whatever Tris had planned out of her bed for later today. We were planning on going to training after lunch. Tris has on a black crop top, that goes right above her belly-button. She is wearing solid black jeans, with a bright pink belt. Harry Potter converse, and a choker.

When we leave, I take her to her apartment. She goes into her room and changes shoes. She puts on combat boots. When she finishes, we go to lunch.

"Tris how are you?" Kae asks her.

"I'm fine." she says, so lifelessly.

"Are you sure?" Alison asks.

"Yeah." she says ever so lifelessly again.

"Are you positive?" Uriah finally asks.

That puts her over the edge.

"I'm fine okay! If I wasn't I would tell you. So stop!" She screams.

They leave her alone.

After a little while, she leaves. I try to go after her, but Alison beats me to it.

Tris POV

"Tris how are you?" Kae asks me.

"I'm fine." I say.

But that's not true. I just want to sit and cry. I want someone to listen and not tell everyone else. But Alison is the only person that does that, and I don't get to talk to her that often. My head hurts, and my wrist hurts even more.

"Are you sure?" Alison asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Are you positive?" Uriah finally asks me.

"I'm fine okay! If I wasn't I would tell you. So Stop!" I yell.

I finish my food, more like pick at it until I can leave, and it be acceptable.

I go down to the training room. But before I can get there, Alison wraps me in a hug. I just sob into her shoulder. Then I hear her talking to someone else, saying she has to leave. The other person comes up to me, and wraps me in a hug, like Alison did, but she is still hugging on me. I look up and see the solid white shirt, and black leather jacket, so I think its just Uriah. Alison leaves me, and he just stays with me. After a couple of minutes, I look up and see it was Anthony. I let go, and just run.

When I find my destination, its my apartment. I go in, and change. I put on a black, thick strapped tank-top. I take off my choker, and take down my hair. I put it up in a double braid. Then I put on some makeup, brown and gold eye shadow, black lipstick, and black eyeliner.

I go back back down to the lunch room, ready to pick a fight. I don't even bother looking anywhere else, I just go straight to Tobias and Peters table. They don't even notice me, until I tap two times on Tobias shoulder.

"Hey look! it's that little weak girl!" Peter yells.

Him, Al, and Tobias all laugh.

"Oops!" I say in a girly tone. "Nobody cares!"

"Okay. Okay. I get it. What do you want?" he asks me.

"I need to talk to Tobias." I say with a straight face

"Oops wrong name." I say in the same girly tone.

Tobias stands up, and starts walking.

"Now what do you want." he tells me, more like a statement, less like a question.

I stop.

"What are you doing?" he asks me.

I run towards him, grabbing at the collar of his shirt, and slamming him against the wall.

"I just wanted to let you know, you EVER come at me again, you will be dead. I will not hesitate, you will be dead. Even if its one of your little buddies. ANY of you will be dead." I say in the most serious tone I can, dropping my voice.

"Ooh I'm SOOOO scared." he says sarcastically.

I take my left hand, punch him right in the eye, my cast hitting him, caused even more pain.

"You should be. Now bow down, this will be fun." I say, while he covers his eye.

I put my braids around to the front of me, so they're over my shoulders. I walk past my usual table, all of my friends, every single one, has their jaw dropped down to the floor. I walk towards the back of the room, their eyes following my every step, when I get to them, I flick one of my braids back, shrug, and say; Close your mouth, or a bug will fly in!

When I walk away, I hear someone from another table, along with Eric, and An mutter "That. Freaking. Savage." that's when I realize that all eyes are on me, I shrug.

"YOU'RE. A. SAVAGE!" I hear someone yell across the room.

I shrug again, and just say "Ehh, all apart of the daily plan." and with that, I walk out of the cafeteria, into the training room.