Chapter 8

When we reach the compound, we all go inside, to get lunch, and to comprehend what we just found out.

We walk over to the table, after we get some food. I got a blueberry muffin, and a bowl of cereal. Uriah got the same thing. We only got the breakfast foods, becuase we skipped breakfast to go get our tests done.

"So how is training so far?" I ask Tobias.

"Um great." he replies, showing he is hiding something.

"Zeke?"

"Great." Zeke says.

We finish eating, and do what we are supposed to do after the aptitude tests, go into your house/apartment, straighten your room, making it look nice for your parents to see, every time they look past, or for a twin to see when you leave them.

I don't know if I should stay in Dauntless. I think I should go to Abnegation, just because I'm not good enough for Dauntless.

"Yes you are. You are the best person here. Better than Four. Better than Dad." he tells me. I must have been thinking out loud again.

"No I'm not. I had the Prior kid punch Four. Anthony hates me, and so does Kae. I don't have anybody but you, Zeke, and Mom." I tell him. "I no longer have dad since he died, so I only have three people that want me to stay Uri. I think I should leave."

Anthony POV

Me and Kae finish cleaning up all of our stuff, and decide to go to Uriah and Tris' apartment. We walk in, knowing that they keep the door unlocked. We go over to their room, where they are having an argument.

"I don't know if I should stay in Dauntless. I think I should go to Abnegation, just becuase I'm not good enough for Dauntless." Tris mutters under her breath. She was probably thinking out loud again.

"Yes you are. You are the best person here. Better than Four. Better than Dad." Uriah says, knowing his father was ranked best Dauntless out of them all.

"No I'm not. I had the Prior kid punch Four. Anthony hates me and so does Kae." we don't hate her. We love her like she is our sister, she is our second best friend, besides each other. "I don't have anybody but you, Zeke, and Mom. i no longer have Dad since he died, so I only have three people that want me to stay Uri. I think I should leave." She spits out, sounding like she is about to cry.

Me and Kae turn around, with our heads hung low, and walk out of their apartment. We don't even get in two steps, and their bedroom door opens. I turn around to look, and low and behold guess who's there. The one and only Tris.

"Did you guys just hear all of that?" she asks calmly, with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Um no." Kaelynne spits out before bursting into tears and running out, trying to cover her face with her hair, trying to pretend she not crying, but failing in the process.

"Yeah, no." I say with tears welling up in my eyes. I don't want my best friend to leave. I don't want her nor Uriah to leave. We have been best friends since we where kids, I don't want her to leave.

I run out the door, grabbing it before exiting, and slamming it shut.

Tris POV

They heard everything.

I would say, they where crying tears of joy, but Anthony is like me, an thinks out loud every once in awhile. Now I know how he feels.

I don't know whether or not I should leave. No idea, I guess I will think it over, through out the day.

Me and Uriah decide to bake a cake, Dauntless cake, knowing it might be our last time together. I'm pretty sure I'm going to chose Abnegation.

"If you go. I go." Uriah tells me.