Chapter Fourty Two-Yes You Did

Start from the beginning

"Tells keep up." Dad muttered looking over his shoulder. "Don't drop your laptop either. I'm not buying you a new one."

God why's he so pissed at me all of a sudden...?

"Tellie walk faster." He hissed. I did as he said, following close behind him. I hadn't even noticed security were there keeping paps back as dad led me towards the tour bus.

Ugh, I hate the tour bus more then I hate Tayla...

I went up into the bus, holding my laptop tightly.

"No sleeves?" Zayn asked as I took a seat next to him, opening my laptop.

"I'm not aloud to wear them..." I muttered. I put my earphones in, plugging the cord into my laptop.

"Zayn..." I muttered under my breath. "Whats up with dad?"

"God knows. He's been pissed all day. Don't take it personally. I'm not." Zayn shrugged. I nodded before pressing play on my music.

New text from: Zach❤
Wyd?

New text to: Zach❤
Sitting on a tour bus it's six in the morning so everyone's asleep besides me :)

New text from: Zach❤
Sounds fun...? So how long til u come back?

New text to: Zach❤
Not that long it's November first tomoz so one more month!!!😁🇬🇧

New text from: Zach❤
Yewww🇬🇧😘

New text to: Zach❤
Bet ur life's been boring without me😉😘

New text from: Zach❤
You'd be surprised...

"Tells."

I automatically locked my phone, looking up as dad sat on the lounge next to me.

"What...?" I asked dully.

"Me and El-"

"You guys broke up didn't youse."

"We spoke about it..." Dad admitted vaguely. My stomach churned, if they broke up its my fault... "But we're not breaking up. We've got no reason to do that. We've decided to get married next year in April."

"April's my concert thing at school." I replied instantly.

"I'm aware of that." He replied.

"You're coming to that right...?" I mumbled.

Dad sighed. "Tellie, you know I can't give you a definite answer. I could have to go to a press conference that day who knows."

"Yeah 'cause that's more important then me. As usual."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"We do showcases at school every year and you've only gone to one."

"Darlin' you know I have a busy schedule."

"Yeah but you'd think you'd at least try to make room for your daughter..." I hissed.

"I'd tell you not to speak to me like that but I guess you have a point... I'll come to your concert next year then." He replied.

"Promise?"

"Yes. I'll make sure I come."

"Swear on your life?"

"Tells..." He trailed off. His eyes fluttering to the silver ring hanging on my necklace. "You're wearing that again?"

"Yeah..." I muttered as dad reached out and held the ring in his fingers looking at carefully.

"I really wish you wouldn't baby girl..." He replied softly, letting go of the ring and shaking his head.

"Why?"

"There's no point lying to you anymore is there?"

"You used her." I whispered the knot in my stomach tightening.

"Tells, it may surprise you the lengths teenage boys will go to for sex. And usually there's a consequence for it." He replied with a shrug. "Honestly I may have at some stage had feelings for your mother, but in the end I wish I'd never had anything to do with that bitch. All she ever did was make my life miserable-practically ruined it at one stage."

"You wish you'd never had me." I mumbled my stomach churning. Dad looked at me, his face washing with realisation as if he just realised what he'd said.

"Tellie I didn't mean it like that." He said instantly.

"Sure sounded like it." I hissed getting to my feet.

"Love sit back down. I didn't mean I didn't w-"

I didn't hear the rest of what he was saying. I went into the small tour bus bathroom slamming the door behind me.

Dad had finally said it.

He wished he'd never been involved with my mother and never got stuck with me.

Tears prickled in my eyes as I looked to the small window. Why me?

"...Come on T.J open the door!" Zayn shouted for about the fifth time in twenty minutes.

"We know you can hear us!" Niall added. I kept my back firmly against the bathroom door as some banged their fist against it. I really couldn't tell who...

Dad groaned. "Cristell Jayde open the door and get out of the damn bathroom!"

I didn't respond. I just sat on the ground listening as Zayn, Niall and Dad persisted in trying to get me out of the bathroom.

"Tellie sweetie," Liam started obviously closer to door then anybody else, because unlike the rest hasn't been yelling. "Can you come out please?"

Everyone on the other side of the door was silent as I sighed.

"No! Go away!" I shouted back listening as everyone groaned.

"Tells we get it your pissed," Zayn started. "But you can't just stay in there. Some of us have to use the bathroom."

"Oh just let the girl stay in there!" Harry shouted. "Theres no fucking way she's gonna come out when you four are all screaming at her."

"Fuck off Styles." Dad hissed.

"Just let her stay in there. Harry groaned. "If you didn't want her to lock herself in the bathroom you shouldn't have fucking said you didn't want her!"

"I didn't say that!" Dad shot back.

"Yes you did!" I called.

"Tellie come on love." Niall urged. "You're gonna have to come out sooner or later. We're nearly at Brisbane and you'll have to get out then."

"Don't care!" I snapped.

"Leave her alone lads!" Harry hissed. I could slightly hear dad shouting something back, but it was all muffled as I put my hands over my ears.

God knows what's gonna happen when I actually come out if here...

(A/N

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT I FEEL BAD WHEN I DONT POST ANYTHING

OH AND IF U LIKE HARRY POTTER IT'D MEAN A LOT IF U CHECKED OUT MY HARRY POTTER FANFIC 'POISON IVY' :)

CHARLIE LOOK OUT FIR THE BLAHBLAHBLAH

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

-P