Just Like Candy

Victorine stepped out of the shower and slipped into a sexy negligée she had bought earlier. She knew her body was banging, and she was loving her new hair color. She sprayed on her perfume and looked in the mirror, liking what she saw. She knew he would, too. Her phone rang and she knew it was Hadrien. Victorine took a deep breath and laid in her bed, then answered. "Hello, handsome!", she purred. Hadrien felt himself kick up at the sound of her voice. " Hey baby! God, I miss you! Right now, I could have been deep in you...", he said huskily, turning Victorine on. "Please, Hadrien, stop! Don't have me like that way over here! What did you eat tonight?", she asked, laying across the bed. " I wish I could have eaten you", he replied just a bit too sexily. "Hadrien, stop!", Victorine begged, sliding her hand between her legs. She closed her eyes and thought of last night in the shower. Hadrien did her right, and she enjoyed it. But she snapped out of it, remembering her plans for later. " Baby, kiss the baby for me. I'm about to go to sleep, because we getting started early. I love you", she said. "I love you too, Victorine. Please be careful, and call me in the morning. Goodnight, love", he said, tenderly. Victorine hung up her phone and laid on her stomach.
A few moments later, a knock at her door revved the speed of her heartbeat. She went to the door, opened it up, and let August in. Victorine spared no time as she kissed him passionately, pushing him towards her bed. August went with the flow and grabbed her thick ass while twirling his tongue in her mouth. She helped him out of his clothes and they met in the middle of the bed. August peeled the negligée off of Victorine and kissed her body. Her large nipples were like candy to him as he sucked hard, making her cry out. She could feel how wet she was, and she was highly aroused from Hadrien's talk earlier, now at the sight of August's erection. Victorine slid him into her mouth and sucked hard, enjoying the feel of him in her mouth. August closed his eyes in ecstasy as Victorine pleasured him. When it was his time to return the favor, he laid Victorine spread eagled and lapped between her legs, his tongue suckling her clit and driving her crazy. She kissed the taste of her pussy on his tongue and grabbed his erect staff as he fondled her. He bent her over and entered her from the back, going deeply into her. This was the second time she had made love since giving birth, with the first only having had taken place the night before, and her pussy was moist and deep. August traveled in her, taking care to enjoy every thrust. Victorine allowed herself to take all of him, and felt no shame at all when she begged him to enter the other hole. August gave Victorine what she wanted, and began to slide in and out of her ass while cupping her full breasts. Victorine felt a pleasure like no other as she and August did their thing. They must have tried every position possible, but she finished him off by riding him. August couldn't take any more pleasure and gave up the ghost, coming inside of her, as she baptized his staff with her juices. Victorine stared down at him, wild and wanton, and satisfied. She crumpled besides him on the bed and they fell fast asleep.
**************************************************************
Clay had followed Merlynne to her house so she could park her car. He told her to pack a bag, and meant it. As Merlynne scrambled through her most sexiest pieces, her excitement grew. She didn't know Clay from a can of paint, but he stepped up, and she was down with it. They went to Clay's place after stopping and getting enough food, drinks, and cigarettes to last them a while. Merlynne was impressed at his tidy place, and made herself at home, sitting on the sofa. Clay waited on her hand and foot, and told her she was beautiful. They sat, ate huge burgers, and talked about everything under the sun. Clay loved Merlynne's smile, and vowed to keep it there. He was interested in her mind, and wanted to know her likes and dislikes. He wanted to keep her happy, at any cost.
Clay thought back to the first time he saw Merlynne at the bar. She must have had arrived before his shift, but when he saw her, he thought she was the most sexiest woman he had ever seen. He knew Jackie would work her lesbian magic and turn her out if she could, but when he realized he might never see her again after Jackie fucked up, he had to take action. Merlynne was too good for all that mess. He knew he would have to square up with Jackie after this, but he didn't care. He would get another job somewhere else, anything to be with Merlynne.
"Make yourself at home", he said, standing. " I got Netflix. I'm gonna go take me a shower, and I'll be back soon." He walked into his bedroom, stopping to look back at the beauty on his sofa. Clay felt lucky. He quickly undressed and started his shower. He stepped underneath the spray and let the feel of the water take him away. Meanwhile, Merlynne felt bold. She undressed herself and entered his room. Clay was busy lathering himself up when he felt the soft touch of her hands caressing him. He felt himself kick up at the sight of her naked body as she fully entered the shower with him, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.
Merlynne's eyes told her surprise and delight of the sight of his Mandingo-like penis. He knelt down and lift one of her legs as he dove between and licked her sensually. Merlynne felt blessed as she enjoyed his tribute to her mouth down south. After a while, they took things to his bed, where Clay laid it down, giving Merlynne all he had, his passion for her immense. He made love to her, and let her make love to him, the way she wanted to. Merlynne had to admit, this was the most exciting and good thing that had happened to her in a while. She bounced up and down on Clay at a fevered pace, opening deeper and deeper as he plummeted up into her. When they both came, all they could do was lay back together and go to sleep.
When Merlynne woke that next morning, she had bacon and scrambled eggs on toast with orange juice served to her in bed. As Clay carried in her tray, naked, she smiled and cast her spell on him.
**************************************************************
The day of the wedding had arrived. Victorine awoke to find August still laying on the side of her. A knock at the door woke him up, and he smiled at Victorine, then gave her a kiss as she got up to answer her door. It was room service, courtesy of NewNew. Victorine stood aside in her robe as the waiters rolled in trays of delicious smelling food. "I thought we were all meeting with NewNew for breakfast?", asked Victorine. August chuckled, then said, " I told lil sis I wanted as much time alone with you as possible, so she sent up this spread. I love my little sister!"
Victorine smiled then sat down at the table as August scooped eggs onto her plate. She looked at him longingly, then remembered Hadrien and Kalan. "Umm, I have to make a call", she said. " To your husband?", asked August, shocking Victorine. She looked stunned, then turned her eyes down. "How did you know?", she asked, defeated. " You mean besides the wedding band?", he laughed. Victorine didn't know what to say. "How long have you been married?", he asked, placing their full plates down on the table. " A month and a half", answered Victorine, her head down, "on the very same day I gave birth to my daughter!" August looked at her, his eyes serious. "You had a baby?", he asked, astonished. " Yep! I had a baby!, she said. August looked at her, feeling sorry for her in that moment. He even went so far as to wonder if the baby was his. The look on her face spoke volumes. "Go, call your husband and check on your daughter. I'm gonna take a quick shower and give you a little privacy. Well talk when I get back.", he said, then kissed Victorine on the forehead sensually. Victorine watched him walk away and went for her phone. Her heart was hurting and she wanted to cry, but she fought back tears and called Hadrien. He was happy to hear her voice, and she could her Kalan gurgling in the background. Victorine loved them the most in that instant. After telling him she loved him, she hung up her phone, slipped out of her robe, and hurried into the shower before August was done.
The things they did in the shower blew August's mind so badly, he had to do something extreme. They had hours before the wedding, and after they got dressed he took her by Ducoti to a tattoo parlor. Victorine was stoked as August asked her to commemorate this occasion with a tattoo. She anxiously agreed, and they walked in, hand in hand and looked over tattoos. He placed a hot kiss on her shoulder and the sensation of it thrilled her so much, she decided that was the spot she wanted her tattoo to be on. August chose a butterfly for her, and said it was because she spread her wings and blossomed into something truly beautiful. Victorine chose a theatre mask with a frown and smile, and told him it was because he made her happy, but sad to have to leave him. Something serious was happening between them, and this was a way for them to accept it.
After their tattoo art was done, Victorine hopped on the back of his Ducoti and held August tightly as they rode back to the hotel to get ready for the wedding. As Victorine hopped off the motorcycle, a worried Dreeky came running outside.
Victorine looked at August and smiled. "I'm gonna see you in a little bit, beautiful!", he said, holding her hand, then kissing her fingers. Victorine felt herself melting between her legs. August drove away and Victorine was sad he had to. Dreeky was furious.
" I go to your room to check on you since you wasn't at the breakfast gathering, and you're nowhere to be found! You missed a fabulous buffet honey, and NewNew looked beautiful in one of my designs!", Dreeky went on. Victorine apologized for stepping out, and made some excuse about having to help August pick out a wedding gift for NewNew. Dreeky scolded her about the time, and they both busied themselves by rushing to their rooms to get ready.
As Victorine stepped out of the shower, she had August on her mind. She wanted the day to be the best ever. She dressed herself in the lavish dress she splurged on and laced up the ultra sexy heels she got to go with it. She stared at herself in the mirror and inspected her new tattoo on her shoulder, a forever reminder of August.
When Victorine met Dreeky and Cesaire in the lobby, she was blown away at how fierce they looked. Dreeky was a vision in an off black ensemble, from his own line, and Cesaire was gorgeous in his Armani suit. Dreeky's hair was whipped, with long, angular bangs and dyed tips flipped. When he saw Victorine with her soft lavender dress, he gushed compliments. "Baby girl, you look fabulous! Victorine, that dress looks amazing on you honey!", he marveled. " Victorine, you look beautiful ", said Cesaire as he slipped an arm around Dreeky. " Umm, Mrs. Thang, when did you get inked?", asked Dreeky, in reference to Victorine's butterfly tattoo. Victorine blushed hard, thinking of August. "Girl, we gonna talk about that later!", she teased.
***************************************************************
The ceremony was about to begin. Cesaire, Dreeky, and Victorine had found their seats down in front , and Victorine marveled at the sight of so many beautiful people. The chapel was elegantly decorated with tulle and lace galore, and there were thousands of flowers strewn about. Victorine kept an eye out for August as she noticed paparazzi reporters and photographers surrounding the place.
The bridesmaids began their walk, as the groomsmen stood in a solid line awaiting. August would walk NewNew since their father died, and their mother awaited in the front, tears falling from her eyes.
Everyone stood as the beautiful bride came into view. NewNew looked stunning in a Vera Wang creation. Her lucky groom, Cameron, stood with stars in his eyes as he saw his beautiful bride. August was a dream come true himself, decked out in his pearl white tuxedo. Victorine thought he looked dashing as he walked his little sister arm in arm to meet her groom. When they reached, he stopped and hugged her tightly before kissing her cheek. The guests all awwed at his gesture.
Victorine felt as if she were in a fairytale wedding. Everything was so beautiful and precise. She kept her eyes on August, and couldn't help but to relive their passion.
After the groom kissed his bride, everyone went wild, throwing rice as the couple walked hand in hand, married, down the aisle. They looked beautiful together. NewNew was positively glowing.
The reception party was so lavish, Victorine was amazed at all of the finery presented. There was a mountain of gifts on a table, and Victorine and Dreeky added theirs. When she had a chance, she hugged NewNew and congratulated Cameron, thanking them for the invite. August came up behind her then, surprising her pleasantly. He whispered in her ear, "You're the most beautiful woman here, besides my little sister!" Victorine smiled big, then let August lead her to the table, where Dreeky and Cesaire sat with the family. Victorine caught the eyes of every single man in the place, as well as a few married ones. She let August be her lead, and she enjoyed every minute of his company.
Between bites of filet mignon, Dreeky kept his eyes on his girl. Victorine was out here bad, not caring who saw her with August. They carried on like lovers, and the sheer brazen nerve of it all perplexed Dreeky, because he knew all it would take was a TMZ or whoever to take a picture of August and Victorine, and there you had it: news. He hoped Hadrien wouldn't catch wind of it all.
NewNew and Cameron took their first dance as a married couple, courtesy of August. He sang You and I for them, and the guests went wild. Victorine imagined that he was singing just to her as she got swept away by the melody. When he had finished, the guests applauded with a standing ovation. August found her in the crowd, and led her to the dancefloor.
***************************************************************
Clay couldn't believe his luck. Merlynne was beautiful, she was funny, and she was sexy as hell. He felt that their paths had crossed for a reason. The smiles she gave him made him weak.
While whipping up some jambalaya and chicken wings for them to eat, he got a call from Jackie. "What the fuck you playing at, Clay?", she angrily asked. " You must not want your job no more!" Clay knew this would happen. "Well Ms. Jackie, I guess I don't work for you no more! I'll be by to pick up my last check!", he said, waiting. Jackie was livid. A sting of obscenities flew out of her mouth. " Over a bitch, Clay? You gone desert me over a bitch?", she yelled. "Please watch who you call bitch, Ms. Jackie. I'm just trying to do my thing. No disrespect, but I have to bounce. I got a beautiful woman waiting on me! Peace!", he said, then hung up as Jackie ranted.
Merlynne looked at Clay nervously. " Wow! So I'm guessing you out of a job now!", she said. Clay kissed her forehead, then said, "Merlynne, if you're real about this, so am I! Forget that job! I got money saved up until I find another! Many bars would love to have me! You'll see! I want you, baby! I can take care of you! Fuck Jackie!", he stated. Merlynne stood up and walked to him. She kissed him passionately, wrapping her legs around his waist. Clay palmed her ass as he enjoyed her tongue.
Meanwhile, Jackie was highly pissed. She thought she was doing something by giving Merlynne time to get over Hadrien. Now, she had done hooked up with Clay, and Jackie didn't appreciate that a damn bit. Her antics with Patricia Ann cost her a dime broad like Merlynne, but she knew she could get her back if only given the chance. She'd show Clay. The nerve!
*************************************************************
NewNew's and Cameron's wedding reception went on into the evening. After the lovely couple retired to their suite for the night, August took Victorine by the hand. " So, are you ready to spend this last night with me?", he asked. Victorine looked towards Dreeky and Cesaire, who was full of champagne and nibbling each others ears. She flashed August a dazzling smile and pulled him to her, giving him a soft kiss. "Let's go", she said, leading him to her room. When she finally checked her phone, she had missed two calls from Hadrien. She felt guilty briefly, then sent him a text saying that she was in church, and that she had missed them terribly. Victorine hoped the message would suffice, because she knew if she called him, she would break down, and in reality, she wanted her last night with August to be mind blowing. She didn't want to have to be worrying about her husband and child just then. She looked at August unbuttoning his shirt and felt herself salivating.
August made love to Victorine for the remainder of the night, only stopping to drink some expensive champagne and to smoke a fat blunt. He kissed her from head to toe, teasing her nipples and her clit. In return, she licked the length of him. He tasted just like candy, and she didn't mind catching a toothache. His love was so sweet, so tender, Victorine let herself go and screamed his name while he plunged into her. This night was for them, and she wanted every single pleasure to be remembered. As August pumped into her, she felt alive like never before. This time was totally different from their first encounter so many months ago. Victorine begged him not to stop as he sucked on her clit. He had wanted her to come, so he slid the tip of his tongue in deeper, holding her ass cheeks and spreading them. Victorine came violently as she thrashed across the bed.
When she could speak again, she asked August what he wanted from her. He looked at Victorine, then said, "Come with me to New York! We can fly out on my personal jet, spend a few days in the city, and be back before you know it!" Victorine looked into his eyes, then said, "You know I can't." August realized the thing he was asking her to do, then said, "I want to stay in touch", then asked, " Victorine, is it possible that your daughter's mine?"