"She left on your birthday?" I felt a piece in my heart shatter once she nods her head in response.
"My Dad left my mom on her anniversary...things were never the same after that." I sighed softly. I scooted a little closer to get her to at least look at me a little more.

"I know it's painful. I went through this phase too. Hell! I'm still going through it." I dryly chuckled.

"What phase? Emo phase?" She sent a icy glance at me. I nod my head and she rolls her eyes in response.

"Depression isn't a phase." She muttered.

"Yeah, I know. I have it too hon. You're not alone. I bet you don't want to see a therapist either, huh?"

She gave this look of relief. Like I had read her mind and that someone finally gets it and I did get it.

I let off a small breathe while I held her hand gently in my hand.

"You don't always need one to make you better. You just gotta get out a little more. Find a new you."

"But how? Why? This town is nothing but a wasteland." She scoffed under breathe.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the window shades.

I pulled on the cord and light shined through the room. The sun was setting.

The colors bounced around the room making it a reddish pink color. I opened the window, it was a bit chilly but nothing I couldn't handle.

"What are you doi-"

"Sometimes you gotta have someone come along help show you the beauty in things," I walk back to her bed and ruffled her hair before going to her bedroom door.
"Even if you see in black and white. There's still beauty in it. Just think about that one for a bit hon." I gave her a PR smile and left.

~*~*~*~

I walked out of the shower only in a towel.

Jack was scrolling through his phone, not noticing me till I spoke up.

"Hey babe, wanna go out and be reckless?" I asked straightforward.

He raised his eyebrow and looked up at me with a "what the fuck" face.
"Hell yeah!" He chuckles and gets off the bed.

"But first I like something from you..." he trailed off, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I stopped digging in my bag and looked over my shoulder at him with a small smirk.

I turned around and pushed him onto the bed, dropping my towel and crawling onto him.

He relaxed and looked at me amazed.

"You look beautiful." He says while gazing into my eyes. My hair was dripping onto the bed and his face as I hover over him.

"Oh shut up and kiss me." I giggled and pulled him in for a open mouth kiss.

He placed his hands on my ass, giving it a tight squeeze, causing me to moan into the kiss.
He flips us over, breaking the kiss to kiss down my jaw and to my neck.
He nibbles and kisses up and down my neck, driving me crazy.