"Legacy the reason I've been coming over to your house is because I keep expecting to get a phone call saying that Enzo........ I'm sorry for any problems I may have cause but I deeply care about Enzo and I don't want him to....... I'm sorry."

"Tia I've never had a problem with you coming to check on Lorenzo, my main issue was you driving by the house, calling at all hours of the day and night. If you wanna see Lorenzo just say so instead of playing games." I said and she looked away embarrassed.

"This cronut is amazing...... I'm about to go get me some to go." Mama Angela said getting up and leaving me with Tia. Despite her apology I knew there was more to what she was saying than she was letting on but I'd let it go for now because we had more important things to worry about..........

"What happened?" Lorenzo said pulling me into the bathroom as soon as I got home.

"We just talked, Tia is worried about you that's all. How are you feeling?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"I'm good..... no really I am, I'm finally starting to get my appetite back and something else has come back as well." He said rubbing his dick through his pants.

"We can't do that here, there are too many kids running around and you know they are nosy as fuck, but when we get home......" I said biting down on his bottom lip gently. "Let's go see what everyone else is doing so we can sneak outta here without too many questions." I said pulling him out the bathroom. Khalil and Devin were still standing in separate corners staring at each other like they were about to come to blows, while Marcus sat in the middle with Marquise and Dominique and Sa'vion kept whispering in each other's ears.

"Where'd Zyshaun go?" Lorenzo asked Khalil who finally broke his gaze from Devin.

"He had to go handle something with Yuri, he'll be back later though." Khalil said turning his attention back to his brothers. "Man what the fuck are y'all whispering about please don't tell me y'all are still plotting." Khalil said.

"Yeah we're still plottin' because obviously you're not going to do anything, you seem more content to sit there and let this nigga come for OUR brother instead of actually doing something." Dominique said challenging Khalil, who jumped up and got in Dominique's face. I started to get between them but my phone started ringing.

"Lorenzo please stop them before Khalil hurts him." I said walking into another room to answer the phone. "Wassup Cam?" I said listening for sounds of fighting in the next room.

"How fast can you get to San Antonio International Airport?" Cam said, his voice cracked slightly and I knew he was close to breaking.

"Wait you're back?!" I asked almost dropping my phone.

"Yeah this time for good, look just hurry up and get here and bring Devin with you we got a lot to talk about." Cam said hanging up. I rushed out the bathroom and Lorenzo was holding Khalil back while Sa'vion had Dominique.

"Ayy chill Cam wants me to come pick him up from the airport.... where's Devin?" I asked looking around and I saw the guilty look on Sa'vion and Dominique's faces.

"Sorry it was Devin's idea....... he said he had a plan and I trust him." Sa'vion said and Khalil had turned three shades redder. Fuck I know Devin went off to find Iman and there was no telling how long he'd been gone but it couldn't have been too long because I was only in the other room for a minute.

"If anything happens to my brother......." Khalil said leaving the threat hanging in the air, he looked at Sa'vion and Dominique before grabbing his jacket and walking out the door, I knew he was going after Devin and as badly as I wanted to go with him I had to go get Cam because he needed to know what was going on with his brothers, I just pray by the time we got back Khalil and Devin were both safe.......................

DEVIN

"I didn't think you'd show

"I didn't think you'd show....." I said pointing my gun at Iman who also had his gun aimed directly at me.

"Yeah well my baby Nico wanted me to kill you for what you did and I've never been able to deny him anything..... like that time all those years ago when you threw that party in your bitch ass brothers house and  he begged me to fuck him on your bed....." Iman said smiling.

"Well Nico was always begging for the dick I guess if he couldn't get it from me you were the next best thing." I said smirking. "You know I was planning on blowing your brains out the second you walked through that door but I wanted the satisfaction of beating your ass before I killed you..... unless your scared to go one on one with me?" I said taunting him, I was taking a risk but I knew Iman's ego wouldn't let him turn down a chance to fight me and just as I expected he walked over to the table and place his gun down before taking his shirt off.

"I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this." He said as I placed the gun on the table closest to me and took my shirt off as well. "Y'know before I kill you I might just fuck you, from what Nico has told me you got some pretty good a......" He didn't get to finish because I struck him with two lightning quick jabs in the mouth as we both started fighting for our lives....................