:Chapter 36:

:Dalton:

I stared out to window boredom kicking in. We had packed up everything an hour ago and hit the road back to Greenburg. My hometown, where my family was, where my newborn brother was. My stomach was in knots thinking about meeting Isaac. It's been so long since I've had a new baby brother. It'd probably be worse if it was a sister, I didn't have much experience with woman and dealing with them.

'Relax Dalton. Everything is gonna be alright. We're gonna met our brother and in maybe 8-12 years I'm gonna meet my wolf brother. I'm nervous but not in a full blown panic.' 'I'm not in a full blown panic. Am I having a panic attack?' Ash scoffed at me but didn't bother to argue.

Isabella had actually decided to ride her Harley back no one bothered to stop her knowing the only way was to get on it with her. I've seen her on the highway, it's crazy. But she stays in the right lane thankfully. I swear she is gonna get in a motorcycle accident if she drives like a bat out of hell. But she doesn't weave around people thankfully. I'd have a heart attack if she did.

I looked out the window and saw Isabella on her Harley, I'm pretty sure she had this grin on her face. Her helmet was very, um unique. It had Harley Quinn designs, Harley Davidson, Anime and words that said Kiss my Ass! Ryne and Enyr tried everything to get her to take that one off but she refused and hides her helmet when she goes home since she caught them red handed trying to take off the sticker.

Isabella said that on her motorcycle she felt free, I assumed for me it'd be like running in wolf form in the woods. I did all sorts of things in wolf form, hunted like a wolf, tracked like a wolf. There is also an actual wolf pack that respects me as an Alpha if I'm there. I also got to practice taking down stuff without hurting humans. I had lots of fun being a werewolf, if someone makes a werewolf cure, I'll pass it. Sure there is cons to being a werewolf like not being able to touch silver, succumbing to a full moon every month, usually. But there is also tons of pros to it, I'm immortal, I turn into a gigantic black wolf, not to mention I have a family that will support me even if I disappoint them beyond belief.

The only way they'd disown me is if I went killing rogue, killed innocents, or became a tyrannical leader when I accepted the Alpha position. Those were the three big no nos.

There are actually three different types of rogues. The first is the most well known and infamous rogue. Ones that have been lost to their wolf, they have very messy features. Their fur is dirty and tangled, they usually kill for fun or for food since they don't know how to be human. Their usually put down. The second is a rogue that kills but can be human and they do it very well and for awhile can stay out of the eye of the royal werewolves, there always caught in the end. Then there is rogues like Angel, born rogue or kicked out of their pack. They try their best to stay under the radar and remain silent.

Lone wolves are completely different from rogues. A lone wolf choses to not be part of a pack, omegas are very famous for being lone wolves. Andrew would never become a lone wolf though, he's part of a loving family and is fully mated. Orchid would never let him become a lone wolf, being a lone wolf is dangerous. More dangerous then being a omega in a pack, rogues love to pick of lone wolves. There has been a few cases of lone alpha wolves, they usually had their pack over run or were disowned.

"Are you tired?" Rodney asked from the drivers seat. "A little." "Then go to sleep." Rodney replied glancing at me. Go to sleep. I believe Isabella was talking about some creepypaste or something like that character who said that. Jeff the psychotic, Homicidal Jeff? I don't know, it didn't really interest me and I zoned out during it. I believe he cut his eyelids off and burned a smile into his face. I also think that his best friend poured bleach on him by accident and he set of fire after touching a candle. Now he works for someone called Slenderguy. I believe that's how it goes.

But I still let myself drift into sleep. Now sociopath burned smile guy was gonna kill me, I was a werewolf for crying out loud.
********************
"Dalton." A voice whispered in my ear. "Go away, school hasn't started." I complained turning in my uncomfortable bed. Wait my bed was very comfortable. "Dalty." The voice complained which waked me up. Only one person called me that. Alex.

I jolted up and grabbed the small eight year old boy and pulled him into a bone crushing embrace. "Alexander. I missed you." I said. "Crushing me. Entering the light. Is that you Great Grannie?" Alex said as he put a hand to his forehead. I rolled my eyes but let go of my younger and much smaller brother.

"I heard Isabella blew a cannibal." Alex said his eyes gleaming. "What's a cannibal?" Oh gosh. I looked up at my mansion to see My Dad and Mom walking out with my Mom holding a blue blanket. "Look Mommy and Daddy are out." I said ruffling Alex's hair. Alex giggled before running off in the direction of Mom. There was a loud engine and a motorcycle pulled up. Isabella pulled it to a stop took off her helmet and sunglasses and came up to me.

"Home ever felt so good?" Isabella asked with a smile. "It feels relaxing and refreshing. Do you consider Greenburg your home?" I asked suddenly realizing her woods. "I plan on possibly settling here. I did do the buy to rent on the house I'm in after all. Plus I could use this place, I also don't think I could leave here." Isabella said as she glanced at my Mom who was showing the bundled blue blanket off to my brothers.

"Is that baby Isaac?" Isabella asked watching the blue bundled baby being held. "Yeah." I answered. 'Go to him!' "Why aren't you over there?" Isabella asked cocking her head to the side. "I don't know I'm nervous." I said as the anxiety knotted me up. Isabella grabbed my hand and squeezed. "Go see your baby brother." Isabella said smiling at me warmly. I looked back at my Mom who was motioning me over.

I nodded before heading off. My Mom broke into smiles as I walked over. She held Isaac to her as she waited for me. "Dalton I missed you." My Mom said as she handed Isaac to my Dad and embraced me. "I missed you too Mom." I said returning the embrace. I noticed something. Everyone was together as a big family. Mom took back Isaac and walked over to me and passed Isaac into my arms.

I looked down to see my brother Isaac for the first time. His head had hair on it but it was multiple colors. Light grey, light brown, brown, dark brown, white and black. A mixture of my entire families hair color. Isaac's were what surprised me. They weren't any shade of green nor blue. They were charcoal black. "Isn't he beautiful?" My Mom asked. I nodded. "Now we're all a big happy family. I looked at Isabella who was smiling at me. I then motioned her over to the group.

1301. Oh my gosh! Just the epilogue then SB is finished. So Isaac was introduced. Now you're gonna learn something very interested about him in the next chapter. Stay tuned in to find out. Until next time my baby marshmallows.