:Chapter 30:

:Dalton:

Everyone was seated at the dinning table with numerous amounts of pizza slices set on their plates. Chatter about the upcoming school year and college year was about. No Isabella and I had nothing to do with their conversation. Isabella was sitting next to me very focused on devouring her three slices of cheese pizza. I had about six pieces so I wouldn't tease her about it. But I could tease her about the Alpha she was calling me in front of everyone and watch her turn beat red. 'I want her to call us Alpha again, it made me feel very loved.' I rolled my eyes internally at Ash's behavior. He was more than pleased when she pulled out the Alpha talk.

When she first started all the Alpha teasing it left me nothing more than confused. Then after awhile I realized when I saw a smirk on her face and realized that she was messing with my mind. After that I just played along then turned the tables on her which shocked her to death. But she seems to have forgotten about that and was very focused on devouring that piece of cheese pizza. The pizzas were good for a girl that nearly burned down a house, good thing I was there with her to prevent anything from going wrong. My parents would kill me if Isabella burned this cabin down. 'They wouldn't kill us. Just be extremely pissed off.'

Maybe. "Dalton are you taking any advanced classes this year?" Nico asked looking up at me. "Yeah. Taking advanced math." I answered looking at Nico. Isabella glanced around before continuing giving her pizza the chance to meet her mouth and stomach. "Isabella any advanced classes for you?" Nico asked. "Language arts and possibly biology." Isabella answered taking a big chomp out of her middle piece pizza. Nico nodded before going back to conversations with Angel. This was probably the best family dinner we've had since we've been here. Isabella and I didn't have to try to make everyone talk. They did it all by themselves. Looks like school is working out for the better for us.

Isabella was looking around as she began working on her last slice of pizza. "You know, I'm sorta happy that we can go back to Greenburg soon." Isabella stated looking at me. "I know. I'm so use to seeing supernatural creatures but now I rarely see any except that creature." I answered feeling her troubles. Isabella looked at Lucas and rolled her eyes as he poked his pizza then bit into it and repeated the awkward process of beating up the food Isabella and I had made. "So Isabella, Victor says when we get back we can go to court for the custody papers." Ryne said with a smirk.

Isabella's face contorted into a glare as she stared down Ryne. Oh I get. Ryne was gonna get custody of her and become her guardian which means she has to listen to him and her freedom is cut short. I feel bad for her since she was such a free soul from the time I met her. But I got this feeling she is not going to be nice and become a delinquent with her brothers. I believe her brothers are nineteen or twenty. She was gonna be in for the quite the ride with her brothers and so will they. 'They won't disturb our relationship though once Isabella becomes our girlfriend.' 'Did you not see them today they almost bit our heads off.'

Isabella had such a protective brothers, they turned everything I said against me and had a wide smirk on their face while they did it. I assumed in some situations it was good for her like when a playboy is flirting with her although Isabella is perfectly capable of handling herself. I was told she broke Trace's nose. I found that hilarious when Andrew told me that, Trace had it coming, he way to confident for his own good. He didn't even seem to care that I was the future Alpha compared to him being a regular wolf.

He thought he was oh so powerful because he was the quarterback on the football team and was offered a scholarship because of it. I was applying for one and I'm the captain of the football team, the only reason I'm playing was because of my brothers. Werewolves and human teams really don't mix well together. Sure the football team as supernatural on them but the rivals don't always and we still have humans. There's huge chances of exposing our strength and stuff like that. That's why there is werewolf versions of sports which I've been considering for awhile.