:Chapter 26:

:Dalton:

I looked down at Isabella's sleeping form. After discussing the killer for a couple hours Isabella had passed out on my bed. 'We're keeping her in here right?' 'We should bring her back to her room, it's the polite thing to do.' 'But I want to sleep with her tonight please!' 'Ask her then.'

Suddenly Ash forced his way into my body shocking me. 'Don't wake her up!' Ash ignored me and simply shook Isabella awake. Isabella made some groaning sound before hitting Ash. He seemed shock but still continued. This continued up for five minutes before a sleepy death looking Isabella appeared.

"What is it you want?" Isabella asked in a voice of death. "For you to sleep in here tonight with me." Ash answered getting right to the point almost instantly. Isabella made some weird whatever sound and grabbed my blanket and threw it over her before falling back to sleep. Ash quickly darted up to the dresser and began raiding it for pajama pants. Ash settled with a pair of dragon designed ones. Quickly changing, Ash made his way back to the bed where Isabella soundly sleep. Ash smiled before lifting the covers up and slipping underneath next to her.

I sat silently trapped in my own mind as Ash pushed himself into the right position with Isabella before wrapping his arms around her. This got a little kick to the knee which I personally saw coming. Ash felt the kick but I didn't until I went into my body again. Ash rolled his eyes before moving himself near her but not holding her.

My leg however was hiked over hers as if trying to keep her from escaping away from us. Ash was just so possessive. I can admit that I'd get possessive of Isabella if someone flirted with her but for no reason I wouldn't really do that unless she wanted me to. Why am I talking about Isabella as if she is my girlfriend? I want her to be my girlfriend but we're only friends at this moment. But mark my words Isabella Knight I will make you my girlfriend one day.
*********************
Somewhat warm hands laid on my biceps and was shaking me. "Dalton wake up." A familiar female voice said. Fifteen minutes. "No Dalton wake up now." The voice repeated continued to attempt to shake me awake. Finally I gave up and pushed my eyes open. A dull light penetrated them causing me to groan and shield my eyes.

"Sorry." The voice answered before she stood up and flicked the light switch off. Opening my eyes I stared into Isabella's electric blue eyes as she loomed over me. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked pushing myself in bed. "It is seven in the morning." Isabella stated staring down at me. "Its not even early." I said shifting into an up position letting my blanket fall off of my bare chest. Isabella eyed me but didn't say anything about the lack of my shirt surprisingly. She usually says something about it.

'I'm happy she didn't. That she means she's warming up to us!' "I was wondering if you would like to go to the shooting range with me?" Isabella asked as she showed me a gun. I couldn't fire a gun to save my own life. "I don't know how to shoot a gun." I answered honestly. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to watch me. But if you want to learn I can teach you how to fire a gun." Isabella offered with a smile on her face as she twirled her pistol around on her hand.

Lucky me. The safety was on. "I guess." I answered unsure. Isabella's face turned into excitement before she was yanking me up. "No one ever wants to fire guns with me except Lucas once in awhile." Isabella said with a goofy smile. 'I'm wonder why no one wants to fire with her?' Who knows? I don't want to ask Isabella either.

"What kind of gun would you like to start off with?" Isabella asked as she threw open the screen door to the cabin before dropping a note on the table. "Whatever you think is best." I answered still unsure. "Ok just remember guns have a throwback." Isabella said offering me a smile. 'This is why we attack in wolf form.' 'Hey this could come in handy one day.'