:Chapter 18:

:Dalton:

"Is there anything specific you'd like?" I asked Isabella as I pushed the shopping cart around Sam's Club which happened to be the only food store around here. Luckily my parents had a card for here. "I like microwaveable meals." Isabella said as she looked up from inside the shopping carriage.

Isabella had insisted that she had to be inside the shopping carriage. "Ok." I said as I began steering towards the frozen food section. I stopped in front of the Stouffers and Atkins meals. "Anything specific?" I asked opening the doors. "Meat lovers lasagna, regular lasagna, macaroni and cheese, Salisbury steak and macaroni and cheese, orange chicken Atkins, turkey and gravy." Isabella said looking at  me with a smile.

'Very, interesting choices.' I began grabbing multiple of the food she had selected. Most people would be concerned of the money. I wasn't at all, if it meant putting food in their mouths. "Now onto buying actual meat." I said as we began heading to the meat section. Ash began getting hyper when the smells of raw meat entered our sense of smell.

Raw meat was the only other scent beside Isabella's pumpkin cinnamon scent that could get him hyper or excited. Isabella rolled her eyes before she latched onto a door. "Four cheese pizza hot pockets." Isabella said looking at the box as if it was an demon sent from hell for her. See what I did there? Had to change it up for my demonic friend. 'Soon to be girlfriend.'

I rolled my eyes before opening the freezer and grabbing it before pushing it to the meat section. We got some weird stares from the people shopping as Isabella was all smiles revealing a new Isabella that I had recently met. I liked this Isabella a lot. She was a lot more laid back and friendly. I stopped in front of the beginning of the meat section.

"Anything in particular?" I asked Isabella who was humming Hypnotic by Zella Day. "Hamburger meat, pork chops and chicken." Isabella said as dropped the hot pocket box down into the carriage. I nodded before beginning to grab the meats she had listed. I'm pretty sure this was the last thing I had to buy since we grabbed everything else on the way in.

"Isabella what time is it?" I asked as I moved onto the meats I knew my brothers loved. Isabella picked up her iPhone and hit the home button. "Six thirty." Isabella answered turning towards me with a mischievous grin. 'Admit it. That grin on her is both hot and adorable.' 'Yes. Now we need to get back to shopping.' 'How about we just about we just buy Isabella?' 'Isabella is not for sale!' 'I wish she was.'

After that I just ignored Ash and his Isabella rants. Yes I am in love with the Hunter who shot my heart with a pistol forever leaving me in her grip. But I didn't need to hear about her 24/7. "Ok we just need to be back at the cabin before eight." I answered as I threw some more meat in the carriage. This consisted of lamb, duck, rabbit and deer. Meat that would satisfy the wolf inside of us since we hunted this in wolf form.

Isabella was on her iPhone scrolling through some sort of news on the internet. "There was another attack." Isabella stated looking up at me. I raised an eyebrow. Please not be a cannibalistic attack. "A pair of body builders were brutally torn apart which is what detectives are passing off as a animal mauling which is the second one in the town." Isabella said turning towards me with a smirk.

Yes! Not a cannibalistic killing. "Some of the organs were missing chunks and hate needle point bite marks." Isabella said with a frown evident on her face. Great, a possibly of a similar murder and same killer. "I think that we should warn everyone about all these killings and to be careful in the forest since we're surrounded by it." Isabella said turning towards me in a serious tone.

Well that killing killed the nice mood set between us. I steered the carriage away from the meat section and began heading towards the cashier. "What's that place?" Isabella asked pointing next to the butchers place where there was chicken freshly cooked and boxed. "A roaster place where meats are already cooked." I answered as I began pushing faster to the cash register.

To a normal person they'd be struggling pushing this carriage. There was a one hundred and thirty pound girl and almost maybe if I'm lucky seventy pounds of food in it. So about two hundred pounds I'm pushing and it's not even bothering me. Thank you werewolf genes that I was gifted with.

Soon we were in line at a cash register and we were piling the tons of food onto the slide. "How long will this take?" Isabella asked as we started with the frozen food on the slide. "Maybe about ten minutes or so." I said scanning the food underneath the self check out. Isabella rolled her eyes as she got out of the carriage and began putting the food in bags while mumbling stuff about long grocery trips.
*******************************
I smiled at Isabella as she sat in my new Lamborghini. "My car is better." Isabella muttered. "And safer." Isabella whispered hoping I wouldn't hear. "This is custom made without fiber glass but has the look of the fiber glass." I said gripping the steering wheel. "What do your parents do for a living?" Isabella asked as she gave me this are you serious look.

"My Mom runs her own fashion line and my Dad is a lawyer who works for the US government and my family has been making money since the time it could be made." I answered casually. Yes my family had a huge fortune but it is just added onto with our jobs. We didn't really touch our inherited money except for stuff like college.

"My parents killed the supernatural who committed murderous crimes." Isabella said turning towards me. I nodded as the subject took a sudden dark turn. "Would you like the honors of waking everyone up after I make a breakfast meal for all of us except you now us since we already ate?" I asked offering a smile. Isabella smiled at me. "Of course I would. Time to get back at Ryne and Enyr." Isabella answered whispering the last part.

I let out an amused smile at Isabella's sudden perk when I offered her that. Soon I was pulling into the resort of dozens of cabins. Isabella brought her knees to her chest as she unbuckled and her attention shifted to the forest. I continued driving through the gravel road until we reached my cabin and I pulled into a parking spot.

"Would you like help bringing stuff in?" Isabella asked shocking me when she actually offered. "Yeah. You can take the lighter bags if you want." I said as we got out and I opened the trunk revealing a long receipt and a bunch of grocery bags. Isabella leaned forward and grabbed some heavy meat bags and the bread and milk then walked inside.

'Sassy.' Now I couldn't help but to agree with Ash. Grabbing a bunch of bags I began following after Isabella. In about fifteen minutes we had everything in and packed away among the cabinets except pancake batter.

Isabella looked up at me from the dining table and then offered a smile as she turned her attention back to a sketch she was working on. I turned my attention to the frying pan as I poured batter onto the pan. "How long will this take?" Isabella asked as she kept her face down sketching. "Depends on how many pancakes I make." I answered as I began counting how many people were in the house.

I had a feeling I'd be making thirty if I was lucky since there was a bunch of werewolves in the house. Isabella sighed before going back to her sketch. I decided to put extra pancakes on another frying pan to try to speed up the process for Isabella. 'I wonder where her mind is taking her in her drawings?'

The only way to know was to watch over her shoulder and I'm sure that would creep her out. Putting my attention back to the pancakes I began flipping them. Soon I had a couple plates of pancakes ready to be devoured by everyone. "Go ahead and do your worst." I said giving her permission to wake them all up.

Isabella smirked as she stopped her sketched and began heading towards the hallway certainly having a wicked plan inside her mind.

1458. Hey! So I am not going back to real high school due to circumstances. But I am in high school but in online school. But I'm a ninth grader! I'm so happy and no one crushed my dreams of high school like in real high school they did. But yeah I am trying to have a couple drafts at once to prevent long waits. Some of the long waits were from me forgetting or losing my iPhone which I did. But until next time my winner marshmallows.