:Chapter 5:

:Isabella:

A knee jammed itself into my stomach. "Have some of your own medicine." Derik replied making a weird move. Bastard. Hitched a leg over his shoulder and boosted myself up and wrapped around him. Then I slammed him to the ground and rolled out before he fell on top of me.

"I prefer to be the medicine giver." I said with a smirk as I gave him an assuring kick to the side. Victor was sitting in the background watching us with Dalton. Lucas was currently fighting my brothers. I at least got the easier less stronger person. "Less smack talking and more fighting." Victor said. 'Yeah step your game up, my vessel ain't weak.' 'When did ain't become a word.' 'Lots of people were saying it so it became a word in the dictionary.' Rolling my eyes I brought my fists up.

Derik pushed himself. Then his eyes turned gold. Yay! I'm dealing with his wolf Aki. Wasn't this gonna be a very fun fair fight? Then he charged at me. Before I could react her grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I looked at Lucas who was literally doing the run as fast as you can move. "This isn't fair!" I yelled as I began kicking him in the stomach.

"Because he's a boy?" Victor asked. "No I've taken on full grown men, my problem is that he is a Redwolf alpha werewolf!" I screamed as I began pounding on his back and kicking him. "Yeah and their Lycans, they all have super human strength that we don't." Lucas complained as he was bashed between my brothers.

Dalton was looking at me a dumb found look on his face. "That is true but you guys are vessels." Victor said. "Yeah and our power is meant to kill." Lucas said as he managed to get away from my Lycan brothers. "Learn to master it." Victor said. He acted as if it was easy. No it wasn't, I could burn down this entire place with one wrong move.

"Derik finish her." Victor said. "Wait what?" Dalton asked confused. Suddenly I was slammed into the ground. Derik got ready to kick me. Just as he did I grabbed his ankle. Then I twisted it and yanked him down to the ground. Rolling over I got on top of him. Then I put my fist where his heart was. "Dead." I announced.

"Was it that hard?" Victor asked in a taunting voice. I glared at him as I pushed myself up. "For your information it was hard." I said as I began walking away. "Although it would take a lot more than that to actually take down a werewolf fist to fist." Victor commented. Fuck. Right then I was lifted up. Derik then slammed me into the ground.

"Oh it is on." I muttered. Moving around I kicked his ankles before jumping back up. Derik growled before whirling around. "I'm gonna beat your Asian butt." I muttered. Yeah must of my friends came from different countries. Orchid was from Great Britain, literally. Lucas came from the UK. Here I was from the sucky states of America.

I closed my eyes and breathed in. 'My body is yours to use right now.' 'Ha, that sounds so wrong but I will not fail you.' When my eyes opened they were bright blue. I was still myself but Satan was controlling my movements and speech. Derik growled his eyes going gold letting Aki back in. Oh I was gonna kick his little wolfy butt.

Right then he charged at me. Satan made me duck under his fist. Then I grabbed his arm and nailed him in the stomach rapidly with my knee. Dalton was just watching us completely astonished. Did he think I was some weak defenseless girl? No, no, no, I am powerful. I will not go down unheard.

Derik then lifted me for the millionth time today. But this time Satan was prepared. I slammed my head into the front of his. Then I jammed my knee into his crotch. Derik dropped me and stumbled back. A smirk crawled up onto my features. Serves him right.

Whirling around I looked at him. Derik grinned at me. "You still got a fire in ya short stock." Victor commented. I rolled my eyes. I always had a fire. They just poured some gasoline in it. Then I made a slitting motion at Derik's throat. "Is he dead now or do you want me to engulf him in flames?" I asked sarcasm beginning to lace it's way through my voice. I just wanted to sit and rest.

My body ached and screeched like the souls of the damned, reaching at me through hell when I moved. I just wanted a break and a nice massage. "He's dead you guys can take a break now." I said. Lucas was worst them me. "Hallelujah, praise the five generals and thanks to the Greek gods." Lucas said as he got on his knees.

Enyr was looking at him as if he was crazy. Did he realize who he was dating? "Get off your knees." Enyr whispered to Lucas. "You always want me on my knees." Lucas commented as he stood up. Enyr's face turned as red as the ginger on his head. I just found out something I didn't want to know. "Yeah PDA." Ryne commented walking away sticking his hands in his sweats.

I flipped my hair before strutting over to where Dalton was. He was looking very shocked. "You do that every day?" Dalton asked looking at me. "Except on Sundays, on Sundays are my movie days were I cut off my diet and healthy routine and snack and watch movies, then work my butt of on Monday." I said sitting down next to him.

"Oh that's nice." Dalton said as he shook his hair. "You don't seem like an Alpha." I blurted out. Dalton looked at me shocked. "Sorry most Alphas are very controlling and have to be dominant, you don't see to be like that." I said quickly rewording myself. I sounded so hypocritical. "Do you want me to be more dominant cause' I can." Dalton said. "No thanks." I said.

"So tomorrow, camping." I said trying to strike a topic up. "Yeah, we'll be going in a reserved big SUV for us due to how many of us are going, it's a two hour drive so feel free to bring entertainment." Dalton said with a smile. I nodded. I had finally paid Spotify so I had my music back. Stupid organization and their late checks. I worked double. I mean took double cases and almost died.

"How are all of you're brothers doing?" I asked. "Well Alex is hyper as usual, Andrew is courting Orchid like crazy and taking her on dates, Rory is dealing with some national pack business with Dad and Rodney, Noah and is hibernating and reading books about faeries, and Max is mastering is Moon given powers." Dalton said. Moon given powers, oh yeah Max is some Artemis moon goddess gift thing.

That case was pushed aside since it wasn't causing much harm. No one new, not even the pack. From what I heard, they covered his tattoo like things if he had to be shirtless for some reason. But moving on. "My brothers are comparing who is stronger and faster in Lycan form." I said. Silence slithered into the air. "Ok you know a lot more that is going on with your brothers." I said with a laugh.

"You just got your brothers back from the dead and are adjusting to it." Dalton said sending me a red carpet worth smile. "I guess your right." I said nervously twirling my hair around my oddly bent index finger. I broke once and it healed but never went back to it's original position. "Ok now you guys can leave, training session over." Victor said standing up.

"Well I should go home, Mom will worry." Dalton said as we all began walking out. "How about you stay for dinner, Flimur makes a mean sicily roll with sausages it." Ryne offered giving me a smirk. "Well if you insist." Dalton said. He did not just do that.

1369. Wattpad is still doing the delete thing and ugh its horrible. But moving on. I am having trouble with leading the story on if you can't tell. But do not fear I am smashing my writers block with a small hammer right now. Soon it will be nothing but dust. Mark my words writers block I WILL destroy you. Ok but here is something that is irritating me. People are calling my characters emo. None of them are emo. Isabella is punk just like the hunters and the rest are skaters despite not skating. Ok now that is off my shoulders. Until next time my working marshmallows.