:Chapter 25:

:Isabella:

"I am not sitting in a corner." I told Ryne who had a dead serious look on his face as he stared me down the evidence of my crime still fresh on his face. It took everything I had to not just burst out laughing at how stupid and funny Ryne looked with that pouty mean face with whip-cream and jam smeared upon it.

"I'm older than you so to the corner." Ryne replied pointing at a corner. 'He's tellin' you!' I rolled my eyes at Satan's input in the argument between my older brother Ryne and I. "You still aren't the boss of me." I replied with venom taking a cruise through my voice. "I'm your older brother and caretaker, what I say goes." Ryne replied grinding his oddly sharp teeth together.

"Where are these mysterious papers that I haven't seen ever?" I asked all cocky knowing he didn't have them. Victor has had custody of me for the longest period of time next to a few people who could pick me up if things went bad. "They're not ready yet. But Victor said when we get back and Enyr and I prove ourselves responsible as adults we'll get custody of you until your eighteen." Ryne said with a smirk as he stared me down.

"Well you don't currently have custody of me so ha." I replied with a lovely smirk as I examined the now currently red flushed Lycan. I loved pulling my brothers strings, I'm so happy that they didn't die but were Lycans. "Just go to the corner and think about what you have done Isabella Knight!" Ryne yelled pointing at the corner as he pulled the first name and last name card. Oh he was in for a ride.

"Ryne Knight I refuse to go to the corner!" I yelled back pulling the same card he decided to pull on me. Like the taste of your own medicine? Ryne seemed shock at my sudden burst at him. Enyr was biting his lip to keep himself from laughing at Ryne's dumb shock face. Thankfully Dalton and Andrew were being scolded by their brothers while I sat in the living room with only Enyr and Ryne.

Orchid was off scolding Andrew in many ways probably. Lucas and Derik were off showering and probably eating some of the food that was on themselves. Only two people were allowed in the shower at once to prevent getting cold water faster. Their hot water could last three hours by one shower on and two hours with two showers on.

Dalton's families showers were awesome though but not as awesome as their showers at their mansion. I'd kill to have their showers. Ryne clenched his fists as his eyes darkened black. Oh I think I was testing his Lycan too but disobeying him. I'm just on a role today aren't I? I know Ryne wouldn't hurt me though, Enyr would stop him and Ryne cared to much about me to risk killing me then living with the guilt for the rest of his life. Also angry werewolves, witch, and vessel of Lilith.

'I wouldn't let him kill you. I need you, no matter what I would always protect you since you are my only vessel I will ever get. Not to mention you sorta have grown on me.' 'Thank you Satan. Ha churches! I proved Satan does have a heart and feelings!'

"Just apologize then." Ryne said giving in realizing I wasn't four to six anymore. "Sorry." I mocked crossing my fingers. "See was it that hard?" Ryne asked crossing his arms across his muscled chest. My brothers were not the scrawny boys I used to know. If you have ever seen the scene with Derek and Stiles with the shirts it was like that with Dalton and Ryne. Enyr was more lean compared to Ryne who was pretty much muscle. I was still grasping that my brothers were much stronger now every time I attempted to fight one of them and got my ass kicked because of their freaking Lycan power which was so unfair.

"It killed me from the inside." I responded giving Ryne a cute little smirk. "Ok you can go now." Ryne said waving me away as he turned towards his twin. I quickly scurried out of the room and began looking for Dalton. Why? I don't know I was extremely bored and Dalton always provided very good types of entertainment. He sorta also made me feel human. 'You are human.' 'That is not the point Satan and you know it.'