:Chapter 35:

:Isabella:

The minute I had stepped into my room in the cabin I was ambushed. "Oh my gosh. I couldn't talk to you. I was so worried." Satan gushed throwing his arms around me and pulling me into his tattooed and muscled chest. Ferrell and Magenta were there too giving me a look that was happy but at the same time mad. People and their moods man.

"Hey I understand the feeling. I couldn't talk to you either." I said returning Satan's bone crushing embrace. When Satan let go of me he pushed me onto the bed and sat down and Ferrell and Magenta were next to me in a moment's worth. "Spill. Tell me everything that has happened." Magenta demanded blowing purple strands of hair out of her face.

"Ok well Orchid and I went out to kill the creature which we discovered was a wendigo. After discovering us and knocked us and tied us up with rope on meat hooks. We met a boy named Miles and I managed to cut us all down. After that we loaded up to go hunt the wendigo. During that time period we met up with Dalton and the group. Lucas and I got a plan on how to successfully attack the wendigo and kill it." I said giving them an explanation.

"What was the plan?" Satan asked raising an eyebrow. Get ready for a scolding. "Lucas dosed his crossbow bolts in gasoline then shot it then set it on fire. Then I came up from behind set myself on fire and exploded the wendigo." I said as I turned away from them preparing myself for a scolding and Satan reprimanding me. But surprisingly nothing was said. "I'm very impressed. You have always had a hard time controlling the fire and fighting with it but you managed to kill a wendigo. I feel so proud." Satan said offering me a smile.

Wow. I never thought I'd hear those words from Satan. "When you go back home. We're gonna start training you." Ferrell said patting my shoulder. "Home. I can't wait for that. I'm gonna need a vacation from this vacation. Although I do appreciate Dalton doing this for me." I said smiling at them. "Why don't you go voice your thoughts to Dalton. I'm pretty sure the boy is worried sick about you. He did think you died." Magenta said. But that meant sitting down and talking like normal people.

Rolling my eyes I glared at them. "Fine." I muttered standing up and getting ready to walk out.

"Ask him out."

I flipped Satan off. Shaking my head I headed out of my cabin room and began searching out Dalton's. I felt like an idiot for doing this. I couldn't believe I was actually gonna do this, I didn't want to confront this just yet. 'You made everyone here try to do it the entire time. So don't act like wimp so suck it up and talk to him.'

Soon I was standing in front of Dalton's door contemplating running back to my room. But like an idiot I knocked on the door. There were footsteps then the door opened revealing a shirtless Dalton and I could feel my cheeks began to burn. "Hi." Dalton said giving me a sheepish smile as he buttoned up his jeans. His jet black hair had water droplets dripping down. Dalton was dry but his hair wasn't. He just got out of the shower. I should probably shower later while I'm at it.

I waved at him forcing a smile trying not to smile like an idiot. "Was there anything you needed?" Dalton asked from within the door. "I wanted to talk to you." I said smiling at the confused boy. His eyes widened in shock. "O-Oh come in then." Dalton said motioning me in. Dalton moved to the side and let me slip by him.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Dalton asked his face contorting into shyness. "I wanted to apologize for running off like an idiot and charging into battle against a wendigo and getting kidnapped." That sentence destroyed my pride. There is no more pride left in me, I feel like such an idiot. Why did I have to pressure everyone and talking like normal people. We're not normal.

'That is what makes everyone special.' Why was Satan always right, not to mention poetic. 'I've been alive for a very long time and picked up many skills involving talking and using my mouth and tongue.' After the last part I blocked out Satan not wanting to here anymore of what he had to say. "Apology accepted. I don't blame you thought. If I was you I'd of done the same. I overreacted which I apologize for." Dalton said as he led me to the desk.

I smiled at the blue eyed boy. "So how's Alana doing?" I asked wanting to desperately to change the topic. "Good. Everyone is packing." Dalton said as he offered a sheepish smile. "Why is everyone packing?" I asked confusion setting into my voice. "No one told you?" Dalton asked tilting his head to the side his wet black hair falling with it. "No."

"We're leaving today. Back to Greenburg since it's early morning now." Dalton said looking up at the sky through the window. He was correct. I was exhausted though having stayed up to hunt down a wendigo. But werewolves can go longer without sleep and I assume the same applies with Lycans. "Are you happy?" Dalton asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. But thank you for inviting me on this vacation, it was good at first until the crazy wendigo decided to come crash it."

Dalton smiled at me. "Are you happy to be able to meet your newborn brother?" I asked offering him a smile. "Honestly I'm actually pretty nervous about it. It's been eight years since I've done it." Dalton said as he shifted uncomfortably. "If it makes you feel better, I've never seen a baby except in pictures." I said in a monotone voice gazing into his eyes.

Dalton chuckled at that. "Don't freak out if he grabs you." Dalton said offering me a smile. My face contorted into one of horror. "He's gonna grab onto me?" I asked. "Yeah babies like to feel something." Dalton spoke offering me a smile. I nodded as our conversation began taking a downfall.

I looked back at his bare chest realizing the boy still had yet to put a shirt on. Walking up I grabbed a suitcase and began rummaging it for a shirt. I settled on a Hollywood Undead shirt but contemplated stealing it. "What don't like my sexy muscled chest." Dalton said thrusting it out. I threw the shirt at him.

Dalton smirked at me before catching it with his teeth and winking. He did put it on though. Walking back to the chair I shook my head at him. "It's like you purposely try to irritate me to get a reaction." I said staring him down. Dalton cracked a smile and nodded. "I find your angry looks very amusing and cute." Dalton said as he leaned forward to hug me. "Stop being such a dandere." I complained.

Dalton pulled away laughing but giving me a confused look. "What is dandere?" Dalton asked tilting his head to the side like a dog wondering what their owner was up to. "Shy but so lovey at the same time." I said furrowing my eyebrows. How could he not now what a dandere was. Did he not know what a Tsundere, yandere or kuudere is either? They are classic anime terms. 'Maybe he doesn't watch anime. Did you ever think of that?'

"Is this an anime term. Alana says stuff similar to that all the time. She referred to you as a Tsundere I believe." Dalton said. My eyes widened in shock. Alana called me a Tsundere. "Well she's a-" I was cut off not knowing what to say. Gosh, what was Alana?

"Ok lets start getting you packing." Dalton said standing up and beginning to push me out. "This isn't over." I said glaring at him. "Keep tellin' yourself that."

1368! So the story end in two chapters. Chapter 36 and the epilogue! I'm so happy, I get to start BOOK 5- SATANS VOWS! YES I AM AWARE I AM TECHNICALLY SCREAMING AT YOU VIA COMPUTER, IPHONE, IPOD, ANDROID, GOOGLE GLASS. Wait are google glasses even available yet? Who cares I'm just happy. This story is gonna be awesome like better than Harry Potter awesome! Well until next time SCREAMING MARSHMALLOWS!