:Chapter 22:

:Dalton:

I looked down at the odd looking meatloaf on my plate. Angel stood next to Nico as everyone began eating Angel's first meal she ever attempted to cook. 'Do you think the meal is safe to consume?' 'Of course it's safe to eat! Angel wouldn't poison it, plus Nico was there the entire time with her.'

I looked at Isabella who sat next to me poking at the meatloaf. "It doesn't look like Flimur's." Isabella whispered as she stabbed a chunk out. Angel looked hopeful at everyone. Rory made a slight face at it. "It's bad isn't it." Angel said with disappointment. "No. It's good just a strong taste." Rory said forcing a smile while holding back a gag. Angel gleamed at him before looking at everyone else.

"Has an interesting taste." Rodney said as he began chowing away at it. Rodney didn't care what went in his mouth as long as it was big and meaty. "Alright." Noah said as he pushed it around before taking a bite. Max didn't answer at all he just was too busy stuffing his face while forcing a smile. Everyone said somethin' nice about Angel's cooking but Isabella stopped the train.

"It doesn't taste like Flimur's." Isabella stated poking the meatloaf. "Don't feel bad. Nothing is as good as Flimur. He's a cooking demon and takes it very seriously." Lucas said as he jabbed Isabella in the side. "Tastes better than I ever could of." Isabella responded realizing who she was talking to.

Isabella then stopped talking after that and went back to eating her food. Angel and Nico grabbed their food then went to sit down. "Dalton has an announcement." Isabella stated once again throwing me under a bus. But I would tell them. Everyone stared at me except you know Derik, Noah, Ryne, Enyr, and Lucas.

"Ok well today we encountered the killer," I started. "Is it human." Rodney asked as he cracked his knuckles. I shook my head disappointing them all. "It's very long limbed and has grey skin. It can also mimic Isabella's voice." I answered looking over at Isabella. "If you hear two voices of me talking, I'll say a code word which I'll send via text before we go after it or it comes to us." Isabella said with a small smile as she realized she'll be able to rematch with it.

"Do you have any idea what it is?" Nico asked staring Isabella down. "Uh, no." Isabella responded nervously. "I'm going with you next time." Nico said as his protector instinct kicked in. Angel nodded in agreement as she too stared down Isabella. The two were acting like they were her parents! 'Ha smothering.'

Isabella rolled her eyes before taking another bite from her meatloaf out. "I'm looking in on what kind of creature it can be." Orchid said piping in. Andrew glanced at Orchid before scooting closer to his girlfriend mate. "Who did it attack first?" Andrew asked looking at Isabella. Isabella pointed at herself.

Andrew nodded before going back to his meal. What was the clever little Omega thinking about and plotting. There was always something behind Andrew's intentions. I wanted to mind link him about it but I'd talk to him later. "Where is Alana and Kadan?" Isabella asked looking around. "Sleeping, Kadan is breaking rules." Rory said with a small smirk.

Isabella looked disappointed almost. After that we all went back to eating. In about fifteen to twenty minutes we were heading back to our normal routines. Isabella stood next to me. My eyes kept on slipping to her bandaged cheek. I felt terrible that she got that.

"How do you think Aries and Hades are doing?" I asked thinking of our two dogs. Aries was Isabella's pitbull. Hades was my pure black German Shepherd, we rescued them off the streets in a box. "Good. Magenta and Ferrell are watching after them." Isabella said as we walked back into her room where her painting supplies was all set up with a few strokes of paint.

"I sorta am happy that we'll be leaving back in a few weeks." Isabella said looking at me. I nodded. Yes at first a vacation is fun but then you start missing the familiar home. Plus Whispering-Waters wasn't like NYU where there was tons of things to do constantly. Should of done that or something similar.

"Is it weird having a baby brother?" Isabella asked looking at me. "No. I'm actually happy to have another sibling. Mom says he has a mixture of hair colors with both black, grey, white and hints of brown." I said with a smile. "That'd be cool if his wolf looks like that when he shifts." Isabella said as we sat into chairs. I nodded. It was rare to have a very multicolored wolf. Usually if it was multicolored it came in shades of a color or had patterns like the gray wolves.

"Now there will be nine Ashford boys for your Mother." Isabella said with a crazy grin. Mom always said that she wished she would have a girl but loved us as much as she would a girl. Mom sorta got her wish when Angel moved in and Isabella came around.

Isabella took out her iPhone and then slid it open. "Do you think Isaac would appreciate a Harley Quinn baby outfit." Isabella asked looking towards me with a smile. "Isabella, he's a boy." I reminded her with a teasing smile. "Harley Quinn is unisex, I'm buying him with the next paycheck. Have to take a few more quick jobs." Isabella said whispering the last part.

I smiled at her as she began counting on her fingers and muttering about jobs. "I will need to complete five exterminating jobs and two intel jobs." Isabella said with a smile before kicking her feet out randomly. "I'm on summer break and doing math." Isabella said with disappointment.

Isabella looked out the window and at the half moon in the sky. "Do you believe there is an actual God out there since you know Satan exists?" Isabella questioned. "I don't, how about you ask Lucifer since he was God's favorite angel." I said looking her deep in the eyes. Isabella nodded with a little smirk.

"So how much do you believe in your moon goddess?" Isabella asked staring at me with a smile. "Well I believe she some something very nice in you that I see everyday." I said offering a smile to her. "And that would be?" Isabella asked. "You didn't just fall into my arms like most mates do." I answered. I was constantly working my best to earn those small shows of affection that comes from this stubborn girl.

Isabella smiled at me. "Ok well I should probably be going to sleep because I have a big day tomorrow. You do too." Isabella said as she got up and climbed into the bed. "Why do I have a big day tomorrow?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You'll find out tomorrow." Isabella said with a very mischievous smirk. 'Lets force her to tell us.' 'Then it would ruin the surprise.'

If I was to make Isabella a supernatural, it wouldn't be a werewolf or a Lycan. I'd make her Kitsune who is Nogistune, she is very mischievous. Her personality sorta matches a fox. I knew a kitsune boy once. He was, uh, interesting character. He never stayed long though.

"Good night." I said with a smile before pushing myself up. Isabella waved before retreating beneath the beds covers. I nodded before heading off to cabin room for well-needed sleep. 'I'm not tired, lets run.' 'I'm exhausted.' 'Let me out and you sleep.' 'No. There is a killer out there you nut.' 'Ok, I'll just fantasize.' 'About what.' 'Answer me Ash!'

1298. Hey! So yeah I'm enjoying writing a lot more. I was just feeling down and it affected my writing and the fact I only have till tomorrow to finish my 8th grade math. Then I get my 9th grade elective. But I WILL PASS! MARK MY WORDS EVEN IF THEIR MY FINAL! Kiddin'. But yeah I should be on a better writing schedule from now on. Until next time you drop dead sexy gorgeous, handsome, hot, other flirting words marshmallows.