:Chapter 24:

:Dalton:

I stared at a flushed Andrew. "What is the matter?" I asked drumming my fingers against the table. "Do you know old Orchid is?" Andrew asked nervously. I froze. No I didn't, Orchid never told any of us and Isabella never brought it up. I shook my head no.

"Orchid believes she was from the time of the Roanoke colony but she isn't sure." Andrew whispered as he twirled his hair around. "How can she not know?" I asked as confusion set into me. "She says she doesn't remember much but gets these visions here and there." Andrew answered truthfully.

Here the pot just thickens. "Well maybe its hidden from her for a reason." I suggested staring into Andrew's eyes. Andrew nodded as he nails lengthened into claws then back into his nails. "Is that all that is on your mind?" I asked Andrew. Andrew sighed before he began spilling.

"Ever since you guys encountered that creature I've been on edge. I just wanna leave here and not deal with it but I know Isabella won't. Which makes me feel like I have to stay here to help her."

I stared into Andrew's light blue eyes with flecks of gold bouncing around. I felt like I was looking into a mirror. "If you want to leave and go back home then go. Isabella will understand." I said. Andrew shook his head. "I can't do that. It would be rude and selfish to abandon Isabella and you guys." Andrew said.

"Why are we abandoning me?" A female voice asked as someone walked into the kitchen. I could recognize that voice from miles away. 'Depending how many miles.' Turning around we met face-to-face with a Isabella in pajamas. She seemed like she had just walked through hell.

"Andrew's nervous about the creature and wanted to go home but he won't." I answered explaining the conversation I had with Andrew. Isabella raised an eyebrow. "I'm perfectly fine with you leaving even I want to leave. This place is lovely but killer creatures aren't my plan of a vacation." Isabella said with a laugh.

"New York City was more fun even with that Shtriga." Andrew said with a laugh. Isabella let out an amused smile. "Things will change when we start up school again." I said putting my thoughts into the equation. Things were crazy but fun when school wasn't not open.

Isabella rolled her eyes at that but cracked a small little smile. Andrew smiled too. Finally! Things were beginning to calm down once again. "Should of vacationed somewhere more well known." I said joking. Isabella nodded agreeing with me.

"So where is everyone?" Isabella asked as she kept some sort of defense up. Was Isabella alright? Did she have another bad dream? Ash whined at the thought of that. Ever since the attack he's been getting extremely protective of her hating the thought of her in pain or fear.

"Still asleep. When schools out good luck getting them up before ten." Andrew said with a devilish smirk. Oh boy. 'There up to something.' I knew that. Isabella raised an eyebrow before a smirk crawled onto her pretty face. "I'll get the supplies." Isabella said standing up and heading towards the fridge.

"I'll check on them to make sure they are still asleep for we don't get caught red handed." Andrew said the devilish smirk still present. Oh my moon goddess. They were gonna prank them with that food like they did a maybe seven months ago. Gosh time flies. Can't believe its almost been a year since Isabella arrived here in Greenville, New York.

When she first came I had no idea that she was a hunter much less Satan's Assassin. She was so shy and nice to people despite having a Harley with her. She'd blush at the smallest thing that someone did. Then she blew her cover and began crawling out of her shell. I'm actually happy she blew her cover, if she didn't there's a chance I wouldn't be in the relationship of friends I was in with her as we speak.

Isabella came back holding a bundle of supplies. "That's for food." I reminded her as she set it down. She eyed me before setting down the whip cream with the jam. "This is entertainment." Isabella said dropping the butter knife on the table. I sighed but didn't argue with her.

That girl could hold a argument to the end never giving up during the period of time you argued with her. Andrew walked back his hands shoved in his pocket. "They are sleeping like sheep while the wolves stalk." Andrew said. Even Isabella looked weirded out. There was only two wolves in this room and Isabella was not one.

Suddenly they both looked at me. "What?" I asked nervously. "You are standing guard while we're at work." Isabella said as she locked herself onto my arms. Then she began trying to pull me up, the keyword in the sentence was try. Sighing I pushed myself up causing Isabella to fall into my chest once again for the millionth time.

It was so cute watching the shock creep up into her face before she flushed and turned away. "Who first?" Isabella asked as she gathered the supplies and split it between her and Andrew. "How about Rory, he's been testin' my patience lately." Andrew said a smirk crawling up his features.

Rory loves irritating Andrew until Andrew pranks him. Andrew may not fight because he's an Omega but he still had a mischievous side of him. Living at home was interesting. Eight Alpha males including me and my Dad but excluding Andrew since he was my twin and I ended being the more dominant one.

Isabella shrugged but slid out her iPhone and checked something. "We should hurry up because Ryne naturally wakes up at six and Enyr has an alarm set for six." Isabella said as they began sneaking down the wooden cabin to the rooms where my brothers, Isabella's brothers and her friends sleep. "You guys are evil." I said looking at them. "Guilty as charged." Isabella replied.
*********************
Isabella capped the whip cream before turning towards me. Andrew was already in the living room. Lucas was sound asleep now with whip cream covering his chest and face. Isabella had a smug look on her face but it disappeared when she looked at the clock.

"We gotta' get out of here." Isabella exclaimed as she grabbed onto me and began yanking me out of the room. I followed her to the living room just as an alarm went off. We both collapsed into the leather sofas. Andrew looked at us with that same devilish look still engraved into his features.

"Out by the hair on your chiney chin, chin." Andrew said with an amused look. "But we still got out." Isabella replied as she slanted herself and put lots of her weight onto me. She may be small put man did she pack stuff in hidden places.

Suddenly there was a loud yell before loud stumps revealed an angry Ryne with whip cream and jam on his face. "Isabella!" Ryne bellowed storming over to her. Enyr and Lucas was hot on his tail. Pun very much intended. 'Cheesy.'

"Explain this you little trickster girl." Ryne said with venom in his voice.

1204! Hey guys. Sorry about the long wait. But if you remember the previous chapter I talked about a puppy. I got a solid black pure GSD! Her name is Harley Quinn, Harley for short. She is very attached to me after the few days I've had her(Thank you autism). But yeah I have a puppy which made it hard to write not to mention I caught a cold. But hopefully I can began writing regularly. I just want to finish this story that didn't really go as planned. But I already have ideas for book five which I hope will be good. Until next time my puppy marshmallows.