:Chapter 6:

:Dalton:

"Vacation wake up!" I yelled as I looked down at my watch. It was currently 7:01. I was minute late and that was bad enough. I heard groans and thumps as practically zombie-like bodies hit their floor. 'That is insulting the dead.' A door opened and Angel popped out. Ok one person was obviously a morning person.

Angel's brown hair was tied up in a messy pony tail. The one pink strand was hanging lose. She was in a pink tank top outlined with brown. Then her bottom half was decked out in florescent pink shorts outlined in white topping off with a pair of white converse low tops and white no-nonsense socks. Nico walked out after her in nothing but boxers.

"Pack the bags, I'll be back in about twenty." Angel said as she began walking in place and set a time on her watch. "But," I started. "We leave at eight, I'll take a quick ten minute shower, finish packing with Nico and eat breakfast then we're off to pick up Isabella and her little crew." Angel said cutting me off. With that she began off doing her routine morning jog. At night came the sit-ups, push-ups and all that other good stuff.

My eyes shifted to Nico. He shook his head which caused his white hair to shake. "I'll be down there soon, go start your vacation parade." Nico muttered. "Gosh it's like he's eight all over again." Nico muttered acting as if I didn't hear his smart little reply. "Heard that." I called out. "You were suppose to." Nico called out in the little mean kid voice.

The next door that opened was Andrew's. Now his hair was sticking up everywhere. "Why must you be an OCD freak?" Andrew asked as he began flattening down his hair. "This vacation must be perfect, Isabella and her friends are coming and everything has to be perfect, understood?" I asked my eyes going gold for a moment.

"Your trying to hard, Isabella would prefer a big but simple gesture that involves stuff she likes." Andrew says as he groaned at me. "By the way you look like you were struck by lightening." I said a smirk sneaking up on my face. Andrew rolled his eyes as he went to go get ready. Stomping sounded as my Mom made her way upstairs.

She was in a blue robe. My parents weren't going. Just Max and the brothers up. Mom and Dad were staying home for two reasons. Alex and Mom was due soon. Isaac will be brought into the world. Oh I hope he isn't a devilish boy. Andrew was enough. In Mom's hand were a Cookie Crisps cereal box. Now most of my brothers were up in fear of the big bad mama wolf.

"Who had the last bowl of wolfy crisps?" Mom asked with a death glare. Oh Moon goddess. Andrew laughed. Mom's glare turned to him. "Rory did it." Andrew answered instantly. Everyone looked at Andrew. "I was hungry, was it bad I ate?" Rory asked raising his hands up. "I'll let it slip. This time." Mom said. With that she stomped away.

Everyone looked at Rory who retracted into the room. "Every one down to the kitchen in thirty minutes top." I said as I walked into my room. Teaches them. With that I slammed my door shut. On my bed were two black suitcases wide open. My closet was open exposing all my clothes. Time to start packing.
**********
Muffins. All sorts of them decorated the tabled. Blueberry, chocolate, banana, banana chocolate, and much more. There was a fresh orange juice in everyone's glasses. "I made these muffins and I expect you to enjoy them." Mom said as she sat down and began eating. Angel was back finally. Her hair was slightly damp from her shower.

Everyone began grabbing muffins and shoving them on both their plates and in their mouths. Mom rolled her eyes as she neatly grabbed the stuff. A knock echoed through the house as someone knocked. "I'll be right back." I said getting up to go to answer the door. When I opened it Isabella appeared in my vision.

She was in Guns and roses tank top. A pair of galaxy shorts decked out her bottom half. Then she had on a pair of red combat boots. This time she had on a extra ring. A large ring with a galaxy stone in the middle. "Hey." Isabella said slurring slightly. Is she drunk? No I don't smell alcohol plus Isabella wouldn't do that.

Isabella then embraced me. Ok something is defiantly off. 'I don't care, this is heaven.' Nervously I hugged her back. This could be a trick for all I know. "So, when are we going?" Isabella asked a weird grin on her face. "After breakfast." I answered as I let go. Isabella however was still attached to me. My eyes shifted to Lucas and Orchid who was leaning against a SUV and a Mustang. Guess they were taking some cars too.

"Ok you can let go now." I said. Isabella complied and smiled at me. This was so, different. "We'll be out after breakfast." I said offering her a smile. Isabella nodded eagerly. "I'll be over there." Isabella said with a dazzling smile. Then she skipped off to where Orchid and Lucas was. Yeah something was defiantly off.

Turning around I walked back into the house. "Who was it." Mom asked looking at me. "Isabella just asking when we were gonna be ready." I answered as I sat back down. Thankfully everyone packed and it was all being loaded by Dad who already ate breakfast. Everyone began devouring the muffins in excitement for the vacation. Except Alex, he was pouting.

I stood up and walked out. I had finished my muffin and really wanted to go. Quickly making my way to Isabella and her group a smile on my face. "Everyone is almost done then we'll be on our way, Alana and Kadan said they'd meet us there." I said putting my hands in my short pockets. Lucas nodded. Maybe he will know what is going on with Isabella.

Isabella surprisingly kept on talking to Orchid while stealing glances at me. "So what's going on with Isabella?" I asked. Lucas went pale. "W-What do you mean?" Lucas asked stuttering. "Well she was all over me and that is not like her." I said. "Ok, ok, stop pestering me I will tell you." Lucas said. "But I- never mind go on." I said shaking my head. \

"Well Isabella was freaking out this morning about monsters that could be there," Lucas started as he looked at the Mustang. In the Mustang was Derik asleep. "So there is a possibility we drugged her to calm her down, it will only last about six hours." Lucas said casually. "You drugged her?" I asked shocked. Lucas nodded. The drive was about two hours long. "We drugged her an hour ago so you only have to deal with that for five hours." Lucas said.

"Me?" I asked astonished. Right then Ryne popped his head out the window. "Yeah you, did you lose your hearing wolfy?" Ryne asked with a smirk. "Why me?" I asked. "We don't fell like babysitting her and you were the first sucker to walk to us." Ryne said with a smirk. Oh god. "Hey Dolly, OCD guy we'll be late." Andrew said appearing. No!

"Ok everyone get in a car with everyone!" I yelled. With that my brothers began scrambling into cars. "I want Dalton to go with me." Isabella said grabbing my arm. Oh Artemis. This was gonna be a hell of a ride.

1275. So... Yeah Isabela was drugged to be calmed down. What do you guys think will happen next? I won't be updating ANYTHING tomorrow or even be online possibly. Due to the fact I'm going to my aunt's and not sure if I will have internet. But if I do then I might update some book. Who knows? Well until next time my astonished marshmallows.