:Chapter 23

:Isabella:

Hell, I was currently residing in it just wandering around. I'm not sure how I ended up here but I know its not a dream. I was myself I saw my reflection in a reflective surface. Also I didn't have any extra fingers. All I remember is drifting to sleep with Dalton's words replaying in my head.

If I wanted to know if God really existed, I should ask Lucifer. Now here I was wondering through hell, in a random section of it. I literally had not idea where I was in hell, I had never been to this part of hell before. It was all foreign to me but I wasn't worried. This was only my conscious being transported here.

I looked around my surroundings trying to catch anything that was familiar to me that maybe I could of seen. The thing that sucked about having my conscious in hell was I couldn't communicate mentally to Satan through my head. If I could I would defiantly not be in the situation I was stuck in right now.

I continued wandering through hell trying my best to ignore souls screaming as they were tortured. I'm guessing I was in the part of hell where humans were tortured after the Hounds of Hell dragged them down. I could hear the soaring of wings before something soared down and landed behind me.

"What gives the pleasure of Satan's vessel coming to visit hell?" A deep voice asked as they swiftly walked in front of me. In front of me stood the ex angel Abaddon now the fallen angel slash demon of destruction. His black wings spread out stretching themselves before folding down into his shiny iron armor.

"I came to see Lucifer and ask him a very important question?" I said attempting to stand tall and proud. Never show fear around fallen angels or demons, they feed off of the fear and convert it to power. So in the end you're feelings are turned against you making you feel as if your an ant.

I personally hated that they had the had that power and could do it to me. Abaddon raised and eyebrow but didn't comment on anything. "Well your in a complete different part of hell. Your in what most people consider hell or in Greek mythology Tartarus." Abaddon said as his wings spread again and walked towards me holding himself high showing his muscled body.

"Where would Lucifer being residing?" I said as I gained confidence. I may not have Satan to soothe me with his strong words but I still had his power which I could defend myself with if ever attacked down here. But I know Lucifer and Azrael would have his head if Abaddon ever attempted to attack me.

"In his territory of hell." Abaddon replied as his wings stretched out then in, this is like a guy flexing his biceps trying to show off. Abaddon had big wings compared to most demons, but Azrael had two sets of them. But Abaddon was testing my patience, I needed sleep so this had to be done fast.

"Where would that be?" I said clenching my fists and grinding my teeth. Abaddon let out a laugh before a cruel smirk crawled onto his face. "Little Isabella. Don't be so impatient, we have plenty of time to spare." Abaddon said cracking his knuckles. "Unlike you I have the need for sleep so don't test me." I snapped my eyes blazing a fierce blue.

Abaddon let out a cheeky grin before suddenly he grabbed me and began running his wings stretching out. "Put me down you, you marsupial!" I screamed thrashing in his grip. Abaddon suddenly leaped in the air and suddenly we were airborne. I began screaming bloody murder while kicking and squirming.

"You keep on doing that and I'm gonna drop you." Abaddon said irritated at me probably, not that I really cared much. "Then let me go!" I screeched. "I'm taking you to Lucifer." Abaddon replied as he did a twirl before spreading his wings out and then did a dive. What was this? The flying demon Olympics?

With that I relaxed a little but still gave this flying demon my own version of hell that Isabella style way. Soon we had arrived in a dimly lit castle like structure, but smaller than a castle. "What is Lucifer stuck in the period of the middle ages with witches and magik galore?" I asked sarcastically.