:Chapter 1:

:Isabella:

Tick. Tick. Tick. I felt as if the clock was trying to torture me. Taunting on how much longer I have to be in this hell. 'Hell isn't this bad, at least there is things to do.' Now that was true. The only thing I could do was learn stuff I will never need. I'm a hunter for crying out loud. Tick. Tick. Tick. I'm gonna shot this clock till it's dead.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Oh I'm teetering on the edge of sanity. Just ready to flip out. Tick. Tick. Tick. I am a time bomb right now. Just waiting to explode. Tick. Tick. Tick. Oh it's on clock. I'm going to gut you. RING! Rage filled me. Wait ring? Oh my Satan, school is over. Just as I was about to grab my things a annoying squeaky voice.

"Isabella I asked a question what's the answer?" Mrs. Ridley asked. Ugh, Mrs. Ridley. A little fat old women with gray hair kept back in a tight bun. A set of glasses sat on her nose hanging down. She was in a floor length gray cotton skirt and a simple button-up shirt. Not to mention she was the science teacher. I looked around. Everyone was staring at me, including Dalton.

"Uh, could you repeat it?" I asked uncertain. "I didn't even hear her. Mrs. Ridley rolled her eyes. "What is the weight of a box that has the mass of twenty kg?" Mrs. Ridley asked a smirk decking her wrinkles features. She didn't think I would know it. "One hundred and ninety six newton's." I said wiping a smirk off her face and putting one on mine.

A few kids laughed at her. "Now I believe time is up so bye." I said grabbing my bag and leaving. I could hear everyone else leaving. Someone grabbed my shoulder. Whipping around ready to attack, I sighed. Dalton. "Are you alright?" Dalton asked. "Yeah, I'm just going to the hospital to see Storm." I answered. "Ok, well my parents are letting us go on vacation without them to whispering-waters forest if you want to come with your friends." Dalton said.

"Sure." I answered.  "Well I have to go." I said offering him a smile. Dalton nodded before waving. I then began weaving through the crowd. In my bag was a bouquet of daisies. Hey I didn't know what to get my sorta psycho uncle. So this was the first thing I saw. It's not like he'd see it when I first walked in. At least I hope he couldn't, I had no idea how Lycans functioned. No one has ever encountered one!

I scanned the parking lot for my Harley. It had finally been fixed. Monica was my baby. Everyone said it was weird I named my bike. They were just jealous of the bike I had. Monica however had some new stuff. The skulls that were on it were now enlightened with blue fire. I decided to embrace my power. So much I put it on Monica. Oh I felt like the person in Ghost Rider right now except without the skull.

Grabbing my helmet I clipped it on. There is a possibility of it having blue fire wolves on it. Hey I'm in a wolf territory so it matched. Getting on my Harley I revved the engine before I began racing away to the hospital. I could see some peoples astonished faces as the little frail looking midget was on a wicked looking Harley ridding like a pro.

I loved being on a Harley. It lets the wind whip through my hair and let's me relax. Let's just say never, I mean never go on a motorcycle to school on picture day. Trust me it won't end pretty. Soon the hospital crept into view. It was currently going under construction on the outside. They had already done the inside. They were applying new bricks to the place as if trying to attract people.

What kind of supernatural hospital wanted to attract people. Attracting the supernatural is fine but the humans? That was a big no, no. That could lead to the discovery of the supernatural. Then the scientists will do rounds of experiments on them and ugh it'd just be horrible. Or the supernatural would take over and enslave humanity. Who knows?

Ignoring my thoughts I parked my bike and got off. Getting off I began scanning the items through it. "Binders check." "Pencil bag check." 'Journal check." "And daisies check." I smiled as I closed my bag Everything I brought was in the bag except for a folder I left at school due to it's a weekend. Smiling I threw it on my shoulder. In my binder was a note I wrote for Storm when he waked up.

Thankfully the doctors said he had plenty of brain activity. So he would stay on life support until he woke up. Not that he needed it, the life support was just a precaution in case. No one has ever dealt with a Lycan before. Walking in I looked at Nurse Beth. "I'm here to see Storm." I said. "Yes ma'am, he's in room fifty five on floor two." Nurse Beth said.

With that I began running to the stairs. I did not have time for the elevator. I needed to get this done then go back and see Orchid and if she has any info on anything. I really hope she is ok. The kidnapping did a number on her. That made me feel guilty. But Orchid insisted it wasn't my fault. I began jogging up the stairs to Storm's room. Tick. Tick. Tick.

And the clock was back. It was as if it was timing me to see how fast I could get to Storm's room. I began running down the hallway. Tick. Tick. Tick. Thank Satan no one was out here. I took a sharp left turn to Storm's floor. Tick. Tick. Tick. I hated this clock in my head. Why was it even there? Tick. Tick. Tick. Groaning I opened a door and threw myself in.

Then the ticking stopped. It felt as it I had finally reached a paradise. A paradise way far from the annoying ticking clock in my head. That ticking could drive me insane. I'm not even sure why it was there. I was panting as I walked over to Storm. Looking at him was like lookin at my Dad. Walking over I collapsed in a chair and let my bag sink next to me.

Gosh, school was exhausting and energy steeling and so was stairs. My eyes shifted up to Storm. His long ginger locks was pushed out around him. Freckles decorated across his nose and onto his cheeks. I could see almost every feature of him. How he breathed, the way he healed and how the liquids in the IV tube disappeared instantly and his muscles.

The healing was creepy to watch. I could see bone through his skin mending and mushing itself together. 'Isabella, you chose to watch it.' Ok Satan had a point there. But I didn't no what else to do in a hospital. Turning towards my bag I unzipped it and got the flowers and note out. I set the flowers down on the table next to him. Opening the note I began rereading it.

Hey. I wanted to thank you for risking your life to save me and even though you had doubts about me being your niece. I've never heard of you but Ryne and Enyr say your my uncle. When you wake up if you know anything about my parents death please give me a call. Thank you again for saving me and if you need a place to stay I have an available room. Thank you.

Oh Satan it sounded horrible. What was I thinking? Sighing I folded the not and put it next to the daisies. Looking at my watch red letters read 2:10. "I should get going." I said. "Ryne and Enyr will freak if I'm not home soon." I muttered. They were like overbearing parents. Constantly breathing down my back. Always watching what I was doing.

Ryne was absolutely out of it. He thought I should give him my iPhone each week for him to check. I told him he can stick that idea where the sun don't shine. I didn't do anything weird on my phone unless looking up demon mythology counts. Or scrolling through Amazon and reading on Kindle. Although I preferred real books to ones on a screen. But it was cheaper.

"Bye." I said to Storm. Zipping up my bag I threw it around my shoulder and walked out. The hospital seemed to be quiet. No many hybrids have shown up. Maybe the occasional one but they weren't as strong. I think I showed the first who is in charge here. I don't take anything from anyone. I walked down the hallway. This hall was mostly for people in comas. I remember being in this hall a lot. If I wasn't visiting Storm I was visiting Orchid and Dalton.

I literally began running down the stairs. I hated hospitals. Despite the fact that I had been in some numerous times. Ha I should really pay attention more. A red headed nurse stared at me as I walked by. Was it my clothes? I was only in a Harley Quinn shirt, half black half red jeans and a pair of Harley Quinn boots I recently ordered. Or maybe it was she was friends with Kayla once. Oops. I apologized to Alana and her family and they said Kayla had it coming on day. Alana's parents were very nice.

Walking out I went to by bike. Right then my iPhone vibrated. Looking at it I saw a message from Orchid. 'Come to my place I have something you need to see.' Yay. This was probably bad.

1650. I'm so happy to be back. Isabella is back and so is Dalton with her sarcastic personality. What is it Orchid could wanna show Isabella? Is it good or bad? Keep on reading to find out. Until next time my mysterious marshmallows.