:Chapter 19:

:Isabella:

Ideas ran through my head I walked towards the hallway to wake everyone up for their breakfast family meal. 'Yell fire. Everyone wakes up to fire.' I'm sure Satan had a devilish smirk on his face right now. I would love to do that but then I would get scolded for making people think they were in a real dangerous situation.

I looked down at my iPhone and a wicked idea came to my head. I ran back into the kitchen and Dalton looked at me puzzled. "Shouldn't you be waking up everyone?" Dalton asked as he drummed his fingers against the counter. "I am just plug in those speakers." I said pointing to the speakers on the counter.

Dalton raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as he went to the counter and plugged in the speakers. A smirk covered my face as I darted towards the speakers and plugged in my iPhone. "What are you doin'?" Dalton asked with an amused smile decorating his lips. 'You want those lips on yours.'

I shook my head ignoring Satan before going back to Dalton and unlocking my iPhone. "I am gonna blare that weird trumpet military music to wake them up like they do in military schools and the army." I said giving Dalton a wicked grin as I entered YouTube and typed in Military Trumpets.

Dalton shook his head but still cracked a smile. "How irritated do you think they'll be?" I asked as I clicked on a video and began letting it load. "Your waking them up military style. I think they'll be pretty mad." Dalton said with a sheepish smile. Turning my volume up to the highest notch I shrugged. "Who cares." I said with a smirk before hitting play.

With that trumpet music began blaring through the speakers prepared to wake the entire cabin. Groans and moans plus complaints echoed through the wooden cabins as it began to become alive beside Dalton and I. Hitting stop on the music, I watched in amusement as Dalton's brothers plus friends and my brothers and friends trailed out.

None of them looked amused that they had to be awake around seven. "Who's smart idea was it to blare trumpet music?" Rory asked as he ran his hand through his spiked dark brunette almost a dark grey shade of hair. Dalton instantly pointed at me and backed up afraid of what would happen probably.

'He just sold you out. Probably wouldn't of done that if you two were dating.' 'Are you just gonna nag me about why I should date Dalton?' 'And more.' I shook my head blocking out Satan and his dirty thoughts. Everyone's deep angry stare turned to me except for Alana's who's stare was at the diner table.

She seemed to be the only werewolf in this room that seemed to notice we woke them up for breakfast. "All of ya are a bunch of idiots and can't see why I woke you up." I said throwing my hands up in the air. "Why would you wake up someone on summer break at seven in the morning?" Nico asked stomping his feet.

"Guess none of you except Alana want homemade pancakes." I said with a smirk before walking towards Dalton. That made everyone shut up then look at the diner table to see plates all set up with a big plate stacked with multitudes of pancakes. Now that sure as hell shut them up. Dalton looked towards me then offered a smile with his crystal blue eyes twinkling.

"You do something bad and I'll sell ya out." I said with a smirk. "Anything to for you." Dalton said smiling at me and backfiring everything in my face. I glared at Dalton as he simply offered me an innocent smile as if he was a perfect angel. "Do you want to tell them about the new killing?" Dalton asked me as we sat on the stool to the counter.

"Sure but lets tell them after they eat. If I was told about a cannibalistic killing while I was eating I'd probably throw up." I said with a sheepish smile. Dalton nodded before focusing on everyone surrounded at the dining table eating and making jokes. Since the rogue war everyone seemed to be able to get closer to each other and not have to constantly keep up their guard for a rogue attack.

Even Angel. Angel who grew up as rogue doing the rogue ways was beginning to develop into the way of a pack wolf one step at a time. Not to mention how to act like a human to go to a human but supernatural school. Greenburg was a very interesting town, a very supernatural town with humans thrown into the bunch. Some humans had no idea the boy their dating is actually a vampire or a fae.

Or that their bestfriend had the ability to shift into a gigantic wolf. But that was Greenburg for you. But now we were in Whispering-Waters. A place that was having cannibalistic murders. Sure in Greenburg there was a few murders, but the killers were always dealt with quickly to make the town once again peaceful and safe.

But now when I thought I could get a vacation from all the drama of school and the demons out to kill me or bring me to The First, who I have no idea who is. Something or someone decides to once again destroy my peacefulness like when I first came here thinking I only had to kill a few rogues then leave.

'I doubt you would of just up and left, hunters don't do that. You have to stay for a bit so you don't get suspected.' 'I know the way of the hunter, I am a hunter!' Satan chuckled before his presence left my head. Satan was right though. On a job after you finish just leaving his a rookie mistake that could end your life.

Dalton nudged my elbow with his and I turned towards him with a glare. "What?" I asked harshly. "I think now is the time to tell them before they all go do their own stuff." Dalton said as he turned towards me. I sighed. I really didn't want to bring that dreadful death up even though I was determined to catch that killer.

Plus I think today would be the perfect day too. The body was found not that long ago. The killer was bound to be around here waiting and making sure it left no clues. This thing wasn't stupid it knew who to kill and how to avoid being caught. Dalton nodded as he pushed me up and we headed towards the table.

"Dalton would like to announce something to all of you." I said quickly as I instantly squeezed my way out of the horrible situation. "Me?" Dalton said in a questioning tone. I nodded this time with a smirk. Who is thrown out to the wolves now, Alpha. 'He's an Alpha you know, he'd simply come back as the leader.'

I glared at Satan in my head. Dalton sighed before fixing his shirt. "While Isabella and I were at the grocery store we discovered another cannibalistic death has happened. Isabella would like to search for it today with a few volunteers since she believes the killer will still be around." Dalton said backfiring my plan once again.

Noah turned towards me and I knew he would help me which would be a good and bad advantage. From what I heard he was one of the best trackers in the pack. If Noah caught this thing's scent we would have a huge advantage. But the bad thing was Noah was only fourteen and recently learned how to shift. This meant he had no idea how to fight well if something attacked him.

"I'll go with you." Lucas said as he grabbed a backpack. "I'm more experienced in killing in forests then you are." Lucas said as he pulled out his brand new crossbow that looked as if strutted from the future. The stupid thing had holographic sight for perfect aim. I on the other hand had pistols that now had silencers. "I can go to." Derik hinted. I knew why he wanted to go.

If it was supernatural he could shot out his frustrations of being played. Kayla tricked him with a potion into thinking he was her mate then revealed it was to get closer to me to take me out or something like that. Her mate turned out to be this dude named Ryan I think that used to be friends with Dalton.

I nodded. "Anyone else wanna go?" I asked. No one replied which didn't hurt my feeling but I wasn't an idiot. I nodded. Reaching into Lucas's bag I grabbed one of my older pistols and tossed it to Andrew who almost dropped it. "Anything that seems like a murder or murder supernatural, put a bullet between it's eyes."

1493! I'm back baby in my old self! Gonna reveal a more violent side of Isabella soon. So I'm getting to the middle of the story now and my writer's block is being broken. You will see hints of the monsters which will help with the contest. Which I hope at least ONE of you will enter. I can't guarantee the shirts but you will have your work featured at the end of the book for EVERYONE to see. So until next time my faithful marshmallows.