:Chapter 34:

:Dalton:

I should be very happy that tourists where never big fans of Whispering-Waters forest. If they were they'd be seeing a very off sight. Four huge wolves running through the forest while Lycans ran behind them on fours with one of them holding a blonde boy who's eyes were shut and giggling. I was attempting to track down Isabella's scent to find her. I still can't believe she went off alone to go find this wendigo creature without telling me or someone. 'Because if she did they'd try to stop her from doing it.'

Ash did have a point there, if she had told me I would of never let her go. I would of even locked her up and held her down to ensure her from going even though it would cause me both emotional and physical pain. Just ugh, I'm so frustrated right now and this run is not helping. It's like there is a time bomb ticking to me finding Isabella. I stopped in my tracks which signaled the group to stop. I began sniffing the air after catching a whiff of Isabella's soap Paris Amour. 'Did you catch a scent?' Nico asked mind-linking me. 'Yeah of Isabella's soap and Orchid's hair spray.' I answered back.

We arranged a search party which consisted of Nico, Angel, Andrew, Ryne, Enyr, and Lucas. Angel agreed to go because she felt extremely guilty for giving them directions to the cave. Angel was helping us get to the cave. Derik, Noah, Max, Rodney, Rory, Kadan, and Alana were holding back up at the house in case something decided to attack. Derik wanted to go but we told him they needed a trained hunter there. He argued for a bit but we finally ended up convincing werewolf hunter. 'I caught the scent, it's the Paris Amour follow it and we'll find them.' I said mind-linking the werewolves and Lycans. "Did you find something?" Lucas asked as he began shifting in Enyr's arms. I nodded my head. "Ok wolfy." Lucas replied. With that I went to the scent and went off in the direction of it.
____________________________
My eyes sprinted open and I let out a horrid scream realizing my arms were suspended in air and I couldn't move them. "Orchid." I called out looking around at the dark surroundings. There was no reply. Then there was some coughing. "Isabella." A scratchy voice said. "Oh my gosh Orchid. Are you ok?" I asked as I attempted to pull on the object. "Yeah. Do you know where we are?" She responded.

I sighed trying to remember what happened. The crunching of bones turning the torch then wendigo. That thing beat us by surprise. It took our advantage and turned it on us.

"It surprised us and beat us." I responded angry that it turned our advantage around. "We were idiots." Orchid responded. "No Orchid I was an idiot. I should of listened to you and made a plan instead of charging into battle blinded by anger." I replied feeling shame crawl into me. "No I should of tried harder and fought harder and not be blinded by fear. We were both at fault." Orchid said trying to cheer up the sucky situation that we were trapped in.

"Are we still in the cave?" "Probably it smells like rotting flesh and wendigo stench." Orchid chuckled at my reply to her question. "Isabella are we gonna die?" Orchid asked. I looked at the direction of her voice in shock. "Orchid no. We've been in a situation like this before with Vee. We still got out. No used to be human succumbing to hunger and inviting in an evil spirit. No we're gonna get out of here and kill this son of a bitch. We are our weapons?" I asked suddenly feeling the loss of my weapons.

"I think it took them." Orchid replied her voice in a monotone key. Suddenly there was a creaking of a door and light rushed into the room blinding me for a moment. When I opened them I wished I never did. The Wendigo stood there licking it's dry shriveling lips while looking around. I looked around and realized it wasn't just Orchid and I in the room. There were was a teenage boy and a man in his forties very muscular too.

The wendigo walked in and headed towards the forties man. The light had woken them up and now there was fear edged on their faces. The teenagers was breathing heavily as he attempted his best to scoot away from the wendigo despite being in the positon I was in. The man in his forties however had a fearless look on him as he stared into the eyes of the wendigo. "May Christ release you from this. God stands beside me protecting me. You will burn in hell unless you release us and confess your sins." He said as he stared down the wendigo.