The End?

After a few days later, Sunghee calmed down and took in the fact that she is Hwang In- Na. Edmond arranged a dinner with her biological parents and her adopted parents. Sunghee sat beside Jimin. Their parents were facing each other and Edmond was on the other side of the table.

'Hello, I am Edmond's mum and this is my husband,' Edmond's mum introduced. Then 4 parents stood up and shook hands with each other.

'I'm Sunghee or as you would call 'In- Na's' adopted mother. This is my husband. I'm very sorry that I haven't contacted you guys but it's just that we tried looking for you guys but we didn't know where to start,' Sunghee's mum said.

'No, it's okay, we've tried looking for you guys too but, we heard back then you guys moved to America so we decided to go there as well, at first we went there just to find In- NA but the longer we stayed there, we thought it would've been good for Edmond as well,' Edmond's dad said. There wasn't much of hatred within the parents but inside of Sunghee, she felt unloved and hurtful, just think about her past, scares her. Especially when she experienced something that she shouldn't have experienced as a girl. As the parents were talking to know each other more, Sunghee and Jimin was holding each other's hand under the table. Sunghee was gripping his hand really hard and she was also somehow shaking. Jimin noticed and he can tell that Sunghee was on the verge of crying, before a single tear slipped out of her eyes, Jimin and Sunghee excused themselves and exited the room. Sunghee and Jimin went outside and walked around for a bit.

'Sunghee, don't push yourself too much, you know don't you have that too.' Jimin said.

'I know but I think it is better this way. To just get this over with before I go,' Sunghee answered. As they were walking back to the restaurant Sunghee suddenly blacked out.

'Sunghee! Sunghee!' Jimin shouted while patting her face. He then laid her down on his lap and dialled 119.

~~skip to when Sunghee is in her room~~

Sunghee woke up and noticed that Jimin was holding her hand and was sleeping beside her. Jimin then noticed that Sunghee woke up so he sat up.

'How are you feeling? On the scale of 1 to 10 how bad is the pain?' Jimin asked.

'I'm fine, just a little tired but I don't feel any pain so far,' Sunghee said.

'That's good. That's good,' Jimin said. Then Jimin kissed her hand that he was holding on.

It has been a few weeks since she was discharged from the hospital. The two combine family plus the whole house hold and BTS spent a lot of time with Sunghee. As time passed Sunghee slowly faded away. Everyone gathered at Sunghee's funeral. She was laid inside her coffin, peacefully. They normally take a day before they put the tops on the coffin.

Sunghee lied there lifelessly, her soul floated to heaven. She heard a voice,

'Sunghee, I heard that you have just overcame a big mountain in your life before you came,'

'Yes, I did, sir, who is it speaking?' Sunghee asked.

'Your hear ma'am. It's your heart speaking to you. Him from within gave you a chance but only on one condition. That you only speak the truth. In order for that to happen we shall put an enchant on you. Hiccups shall be your weakness,' The voice said. Sunghee then thanked. Her soul went back into her body. Her hair started to gleam and shine, her skin started to have some glow and colour to it. She then suddenly opened her eyes. But it wasn't hazel anymore. It was bright blue instead. She sat up on her coffin and was ready to relive her life.