Something?

BTS and Sunghee went to Sunghee's house and has a little fun time with the rest of the house hold. As they were having fun the relationship between BTS and the house hold grew stronger. The next week Sunghee went back to the clinic to collect the result for her health report and the doctor also wanted to talk to her.

'Hello, is Lee Sunghee here?' The doctor shouted. Sunghee lifted up her hand and said, 'Yep, Here,' Then she followed the doctor into her room.

'Hello, Miss Lee I would just like to ask you about something regarding about your results,' The doctor said.

'Is there something wrong with me?' Sunghee asked.

'We have a suspicion but let me ask you a question first. Lately, have up felt any nausea or any bleeding nose?' The doctor asked.

'Yes, just the day before I came last week I experienced bleeding nose,' Sunghee answered.

'Miss Lee you might be in your first stage of Medulloblastoma cancer. It is a tumour located near your brain stem,' The doctor explained. 'If you follow the prescribed medication it will ease the tumour and hopefully not duplicate as fast,'

'Thank you,' Sunghee said leaving the doctor's office while holding the report in her hands. She stood there for a sec just to take in all the information. Then she went up to the counter and picked up her medication. Then she slowly drove her way back home, instead of going back to her house she went to Jimin's dorm instead.

She arrived in front of Jimin's house and pressed the doorbell. Suga went to the door and opened it.

'Hello, Sunghee here to find Jimin?' Suga asked.

'Yea, is he there?' Sunghee asked trying to plaster a smile on her face.

'Oh, hello jagi,' Jimin said.

'Hi, can we go out for a walk?' Sunghee said.

'Yep, come in first though. I need to get changed,' Jimin said then he went to his room.

'Hi Sunghee!' Jungkook and everyone else said.

'Hi,' Sunghee replied. Jimin then finished getting changed and they went down and started walking to the park.

'So what do you want to talk to me about?' Jimin asked.

'Nothing, I just want to hang-out with you, my jagi, namja-chingu,' Sunghee replied.

'Jimin, would you stay with me if you found out I have something wrong with myself?' Sunghee asked in a shaky voice.

'Of course, jagi, yeoja-chingu,' Jimin replied.

They then held hands and walked to the park and had some couple time before they went back to their own houses.

Sunghee opened the door and saw Edmond in the kitchen.

'Where have you been all day?' Edmond asked.

'Somewhere, that I don't feel comfortable talking about,' Sunghee said.

'Are you okay?' Edmond asked.

'Yea, I just had a stroll with Jimin,' Sunghee replied.

'Are you dating him or something?' Edmond asked.

'Yea, why? Have I not told you before?' Sunghee answered.

'No,' Edmond said.

'Oh sorry, I am dating Jimin now,' Sunghee said.